Research and Markets: the Western Union Company - SWOT Analysis.DUBLIN Dublin, city, Republic of Ireland
Dublin, Irish Baile Átha Cliath, county borough (1991 pop. 915,516), Leinster, capital of the Republic of Ireland, on Dublin Bay at the mouth of the Liffey River. -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b7eb57/the_western_union) has announced the addition of the "The Western Union Company - SWOT Analysis SWOT Analysis
A tool that identifies the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of an organization. " company profile to their offering.
The Western Union Company - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The Western Union Company - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
The Western Union Company (Western Union) is a provider of global money transfer and payment services. It offers global business payments; and consumer-to-consumer money transfer services that enables people to send money around the world. The company offers its services through a network of over 410,000 agent locations in more than 200 countries and territories. It also offers money order services through a network of third-party agents primarily in the US and Canada Canada (kăn`ədə), independent nation (2001 pop. 30,007,094), 3,851,787 sq mi (9,976,128 sq km), N North America. Canada occupies all of North America N of the United States (and E of Alaska) except for Greenland and the French islands of . Western Union is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado Englewood is a city in Arapahoe County, Colorado, USA. As of 2005, the city is estimated to have a total population of 32,350. It is part of the Denver-Aurora Metropolitan Area. and employs around 6,800 people. The company recorded revenues of $5,083.6 million in the fiscal year ended December December: see month. 2009, a decrease of 3.8% over 2008. The company's operating profit Operating profit (or loss)
Revenue from a firm's regular activities less costs and expenses and before income deductions.
See operating income. was $1,282.7 million in fiscal 2009, a decrease of 5.3% over 2008. Its net profit was $848.8 million in fiscal 2009, a decrease of 7.6% over 2008.
Scope of the Report
* Provides all the crucial information on The Western Union Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
* Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Western Union Company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of The Western Union Company
* Data is supplemented with details on The Western Union Company history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from The Western Union Company
Reasons to Purchase
* Support sales activities by understanding your customers businesses better
* Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
* Keep fully up to date on your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects
* Obtain the most up to date company information available
Key Topics Covered:
SWOT COMPANY PROFILE: The Western Union Company
Key Facts: The Western Union Company
Company Overview: The Western Union Company
Business Description: The Western Union Company
Company History: The Western Union Company
Key Employees: The Western Union Company
Key Employee Biographies: The Western Union Company
Products & Services Listing: The Western Union Company
Products & Services Analysis: The Western Union Company
SWOT analysis: The Western Union Company
* Strengths: The Western Union Company
* Weaknesses: The Western Union Company
* Opportunities: The Western Union Company
* Threats: The Western Union Company
Company View: The Western Union Company
Top Competitors: The Western Union Company
Location and Subsidiary: The Western Union Company
* Head Office: The Western Union Company
* Other Locations and Subsidiaries: The Western Union Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b7eb57/the_western_union
Source: Datamonitor Datamonitor is a provider of online database and analysis services. The company is based in the United Kingdom and also has offices in the United States, Japan, and other countries. The Datamonitor team includes analysts and professional researchers.