Research and Markets: Smart Card Technology in India: an industry and market report.
DUBLIN -- Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f5f0d1a0/smart_card_technol) has announced the addition of the "Smart Card Technology in India" report to their offering.
India is fast becoming an attractive destination for global R&D Investments, due to the large pool of qualified scientists and engineers and the excellent educational and R&D infrastructure, coupled with regulated patent regime. Currently over 150 MNC's have captive R&D centres in India, besides a host of government and privately funded R&D organizations.
Key Topics Covered:
- Research and Development 4.1 Smart Card Research Lab IIT IIT - Integrated Information Technology Bombay
- CDAC Kolkata
- IDRBT IDRBT Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (India) Hyderabad
- Microsoft Research Lab Bangalore
- Infineon Technologies Development Centre Bangalore
- Investments in Smart Card Technology
- IPR in Smart Card
- Forums in India
- International Forums
- Foreign Collaborations
- Smart Card Operating System for Transport Applications
- PetroBonus from Bharat Petroleum
- Intelligent Digital Passport
- RBI-sponsored SMARS SMARS Site Management and Reporting System (State of Missouri Department of Natural Resources) Project at IIT Bombay
- Electronic Data Cardex by Panchayat Noun 1. panchayat - a village council in India or southern Pakistan
council - a body serving in an administrative capacity; "student council" Officials
- BEST's Project with Smart Cards
- Market Opportunity
- Infineon India Pvt. Ltd.
- Oberthur Card Systems Private Ltd. India
- Samsung Electronics India
- NXP Semiconductor India
- DataCard Group
- Shonkh Technologies
- Advance Knowledge Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f5f0d1a0/smart_card_technol