Research and Markets: Provides Extensive Data and Insightful Analysis on the Quick-Service Restaurant Market, with Particular Emphasis on the Attitudes and Behaviors of QSR Customers.DUBLIN, Ireland -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c21642) has announced the addition of Understanding the Quick Service Restaurant Market and Its Customers to their offering
The report "Understanding the Quick-Service Restaurant Market and Its Customers" is a consumer research-based report that provides detailed coverage of leaders in the casual dining restaurant segment. This debut report includes extensive data and insightful analysis on the quick-service restaurant market, with particular emphasis on the attitudes and behaviors of QSR QSR Quick Service Restaurant
QSR QoS (Quality of Service) Satisfaction Rate
QSR Quality System Regulations
QSR Quality Status Report
QSR Quality System Review
QSR Quarterly Status Report
QSR Quality System Requirement customers. Additional insights on 22 leading QSR chains are featured in detailed chain profiles. Any significant changes in consumer attitudes toward these chains as compared with prior years are highlighted, along with general consumer attitudinal changes in the quick-service restaurant market.
An In-Depth Look at 22 Major Quick-Service Restaurant Operators
Understanding the Quick-Service Restaurant Market and Its Customers profiles 22 leading quick-service restaurant chains The following is a list of restaurant chains.
See also: Fast-food restaurant, Casual dining, List of reference tables. International
1. Customer Demographics
The primary customers of each chain are profiled, along with detailed customer demographics, including gender, age, household income and marital status marital status,
n the legal standing of a person in regard to his or her marriage state. .
2. Attribute Ratings by Demographic and User Type
Key attribute ratings are evaluated by demographic and user type for each of the 22 chains and are presented in a variety of ways, such as usage level, gender and age comparisons.
3. Consumer Usage Patterns
This report examines purchase behaviors, such as top main meal items, usage by daypart and type of dining occasion.
Other Profiled Information
Each chain profile provides additional key data, such as:
- System Characteristics
Past three years' U.S. and international sales and number of units, company-owned vs. franchised counts and average sales per unit.
- Concept and Menu Position
Concept overview and menu details, including menu item prices and check averages.
Specific Chains Featured:
- Boston Market Boston Market (known before 1995 as Boston Chicken), headquartered in Golden, Colorado, is a chain of American fast-food restaurants. Founded in December 1985 in Newton, Massachusetts, the chain grew rapidly in the early and mid-1990s, filed bankruptcy in the late 1990s, and
- Burger King
- Domino's Pizza For Domino's Pizza in Australia, New Zealand, France, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Principality of Monaco, see .
Domino's Pizza, LLC (NYSE: DPZ) (LSE: DOM) is an international pizza delivery corporation headquartered just outside Ann Arbor, Michigan, United
- Jack in the box
- KFC KFC Kentucky Fried Chicken (restaurant chain)
KFC Kenya Flower Council
KFC Kitchen Fresh Chicken (Kentucky Fried Chicken motto)
KFC Kung Fu Cult (Cinema)
KFC Kitchen Fixed Charge
- Little Caesars Little Caesars is estimated to be the fourth-largest pizza restaurant chain in the United States. The company claims to be the largest carry-out pizza chain in the world as well as a favorite late-night stop of Quizno Dan's.
- Papa John's Pizza Papa John's Pizza (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the third largest carryout and delivery pizza restaurant in the United States behind Pizza Hut and Domino's Pizza; it is based in Louisville, Kentucky. Papa John's slogan is "Better Ingredients, Better Pizza.
- Papa Murphy's Pizza
- Pizza Hut
- Taco Bell
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c21642