Research and Markets: Polyethylene High Density World Market Outlook 2009.
The report analyzes worldwide markets for Polyethylene high density, including Europe, Asia, North America North America, third largest continent (1990 est. pop. 365,000,000), c.9,400,000 sq mi (24,346,000 sq km), the northern of the two continents of the Western Hemisphere. , Latin America Latin America, the Spanish-speaking, Portuguese-speaking, and French-speaking countries (except Canada) of North America, South America, Central America, and the West Indies. , Middle East and Africa, Oceania. It provides the most complete and current analytical account of the following areas: Polyethylene high density producers, plant-by-plant capacities, supply/demand, future demand trend forecasts, Polyethylene high density prices, international trade, upcoming projects. Production by company, Polyethylene high density imports and exports, prices are presented for each region.
The study includes profiles of major producers and brief overview of the market for employed feedstock feed·stock
Raw material required for an industrial process.
Noun 1. feedstock - the raw material that is required for some industrial process
raw material, staple - material suitable for manufacture or use or finishing - Ethylene The standard report covers recent year price data and features regional trade statistics. These reports combine empirical results with theoretical models and provide the most comprehensive coverage of the subject from leading researchers.
This report is updated at time of order, which will take 3-5 business days.
Key Topics Covered:
* 1. INTRODUCTION: HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is a polyethylene thermoplastic made from petroleum. It takes 1.75 kilograms of petroleum (in terms of energy and raw materials) to make one kilogram of HDPE. PROPERTIES AND USES
* 2. HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
* 3. HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE WORLD MARKET OUTLOOK
* 4. HDPE HDPE
high-density polyethylene MARKET: REGIONAL ANALYSIS
* 5. LATEST NEWS IN THE HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE MARKET(2007-2008)
* 6. HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE SUPPLIERS (INCL INCL Include
INCL Inclination . CONTACT DETAILS)
* 7. PROFILES OF MAJOR HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE PRODUCERS
* 8. FEEDSTOCK MARKET FOR HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ac9a14/polyethylene_high
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Article Type:||Industry overview|
|Date:||Aug 24, 2009|
|Previous Article:||VoiceXML Forum Celebrates its 10-year Anniversary by Announcing Addition of New Board Members and Strategic Partnership with Applied Voice...|
|Next Article:||Fitch: U.S. Hospitals Report Strong 2Q'09 while Reform Efforts Continue.|