Research and Markets: Pet Grooming & Boarding in the US 2009 - Demand for Pet Groomers and Self Service Pet Care is Expected to Increase Greatly in the Next Few Years.
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing pet care services (except veterinary), such as boarding, grooming, sitting and training pets. It includes animal shelters, pet hotels, dog day care services, mobile pet grooming services, obedience school training, sitting services, pet clipping (1) Cutting off the outer edges or boundaries of a word, signal or image. In rendering an image, clipping removes any objects or portions thereof that are not visible on screen. See scissoring. See also WCA. and pedicure services. This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates Growth Rates
The compounded annualized rate of growth of a company's revenues, earnings, dividends, or other figures.
Remember, historically high growth rates don't always mean a high rate of growth looking into the future. and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Every dog has its day care
Americans travel more now than ever before, which in turn leads to an increase in demand for pet day care and hotels. This has helped to stimulate growth in this growing industry. Demand for pet groomers and self service pet care is expected to increase greatly in the next few years, helping to ensure strong growth.
Key Topics Covered:
* INDUSTRY DEFINITION
* KEY STATISTICS
* Current Prices Table
* Constant Prices Table (applicable deflator Deflator
A statistical factor used to convert current dollar purchasing power into inflation-adjusted purchasing power. Enables the comparison of prices while accounting for inflation in two different time periods. applied)
* Real Growth Table
* Ratio Table
* Statistics Available: Revenue, Industry Gross Product, Enterprises, Establishments, Employment, Imports, Exports, Assets, Total Wages, Domestic Demand
* Products and Service Segmentation
* Major Market Segments
* Industry Concentration
* Geographic Spread
* MARKET CHARACTERISTICS
* Market Size
* Downstream From the provider to the customer. Downloading files and Web pages from the Internet is the downstream side. The upstream is from the customer to the provider (requesting a Web page, sending e-mail, etc.). Industries
* Upstream From the consumer to the provider. See downstream.
(networking) upstream - Fewer network hops away from a backbone or hub. For example, a small ISP that connects to the Internet through a larger ISP that has their own connection to the backbone is downstream from the larger Industries
* Demand Determinants
* Domestic and International Markets
* Basis of Competition
* Life Cycle
* INDUSTRY CONDITIONS
* KEY FACTORS
* KEY COMPETITORS
* INDUSTRY PERFORMANCE
* Current Performance Analysis with data series
* Historical Performance Analysis
* Industry Forecast Analysis with five year forecast data series
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/a1af13/pet_grooming_boa
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jan 20, 2010|
|Previous Article:||IES Showcases Its Latest Building Performance Analysis Developments.|
|Next Article:||Research and Markets: Seafood Processing and Distribution 2009 - The US Seafood Processing and Distribution Industry Consists of about 650 Processors.|