Research and Markets: Oracle Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation and Konami Corporation Are Some of the Leading Companies Mentioned inside the 2006 Global Software Report.DUBLIN Dublin, city, Republic of Ireland
Dublin, Irish Baile Átha Cliath, county borough (1991 pop. 915,516), Leinster, capital of the Republic of Ireland, on Dublin Bay at the mouth of the Liffey River. , Ireland Ireland, Irish Eire (âr`ə) [to it are related the poetic Erin and perhaps the Latin Hibernia], island, 32,598 sq mi (84,429 sq km), second largest of the British Isles. -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c49366) has announced the addition of Global Software to their offering.
The Global Software industry profile is an essential resource for top-level top-lev·el
1. Of or relating to people of the highest office or rank.
2. Of or relating to the highest office or rank: a top-level job. data and analysis covering the software industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, plus textual tex·tu·al
Of, relating to, or conforming to a text.
textu·al·ly adv. analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, demographic information, and descriptions of the leading companies.
Scope of this title:
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and leading companies
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
* Supported by the key macroeconomic mac·ro·ec·o·nom·ics
n. (used with a sing. verb)
The study of the overall aspects and workings of a national economy, such as income, output, and the interrelationship among diverse economic sectors. and demographic data affecting the market
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research.
Market definition - The computer software market consists of applications software (enterprise, technical and entertainment software aimed at businesses and home users) and systems/database management software. Market value figures are assessed at manufacturer selling price (MSP (1) (Management Service Provider or Managed Service Provider) An organization that manages a customer's computer systems and networks which are either located on the customer's premises or at a third-party datacenter. ), based on revenues from software sales and licenses. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2005 annual average exchange rates.
For the purposes of this report, Europe is composed of Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom, the Czech Republic Czech Republic, Czech Česká Republika (2005 est. pop. 10,241,000), republic, 29,677 sq mi (78,864 sq km), central Europe. It is bordered by Slovakia on the east, Austria on the south, Germany on the west, and Poland on the north. , Hungary, Poland, and Russia.
Asia Pacific is composed of Australia, China, India, Japan, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan.
Americas is composed of the US, Canada, Brazil and Mexico.
The global market consists of Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas.
Executive Summary Chapter 1. Market overview Chapter 2. Market value Chapter 3. Market segmentation Chapter 4. Market segmentation Chapter 5. Competitive landscape Chapter 6. Leading companies Chapter 7. Market forecasts Chapter 8. Further reading List of Tables Table 1: Global Software Market Value: $ billion, 2002-2006 Table 2: Global Software Market Segmentation I: % Share, by Value, 2006 Table 3: Global Software Market Segmentation II: % Share, by Value, 2006 Table 4: Global Software Market Value Forecast: $ billion, 2006-2011
* Microsoft Corporation (company) Microsoft Corporation - The biggest supplier of operating systems and other software for IBM PC compatibles. Software products include MS-DOS, Microsoft Windows, Windows NT, Microsoft Access, LAN Manager, MS Client, SQL Server, Open Data Base Connectivity (ODBC), MS Mail,
* Oracle Corporation
* International Business Machines Corporation
* Konami Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c49366