Research and Markets: Italy Diagnostic Imaging Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2015.DUBLIN Dublin, city, Republic of Ireland
Dublin, Irish Baile Átha Cliath, county borough (1991 pop. 915,516), Leinster, capital of the Republic of Ireland, on Dublin Bay at the mouth of the Liffey River. , Ireland Ireland, Irish Eire (âr`ə) [to it are related the poetic Erin and perhaps the Latin Hibernia], island, 32,598 sq mi (84,429 sq km), second largest of the British Isles. -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/06fb53/italy_diagnostic_i) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Italy Italy (ĭt`əlē), Ital. Italia, officially Italian Republic, republic (2005 est. pop. 58,103,000), 116,303 sq mi (301,225 sq km), S Europe. Diagnostic Imaging Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2015" to their offering.
Italy Diagnostic Imaging Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2015
This report is an essential source for in-depth in-depth
Detailed; thorough: an in-depth study.
detailed or thorough: an in-depth analysis
information and data relating to relating to relate prep → concernant
relating to relate prep → bezüglich +gen, mit Bezug auf +acc the Italy diagnostic imaging devices market. It also offers detailed and comprehensive coverage of market revenue, volume, distribution and company share information; and latest news, financial deals and pipeline products information of each of the key sub-segments of the diagnostic imaging devices in Italy
* The report provides diagnostic imaging information broken down into detailed categories and segments in Italy.
* Total revenues, products sold, end users, and average pricing.
* Market shares of all the key competitors.
* Key pipeline products that are set to shape the market, broken down by sector.
* Information on the top medical equipment companies in the sector in the country covering business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
* Healthcare structure, regulatory environment, approval process, pricing trends and reimbursement Reimbursement
Payment made to someone for out-of-pocket expenses has incurred. .
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions contractions Obstetrics Volleys of tightening and shortening of myometrium–uterine muscle, which occur during labor, cause dilatation and thinning of the cervix and aid in the descent of the infant in the birth canal. See Labor. Cf Decelerations. and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
* Customer, hospitals and physicians data.
Reasons to buy
* Gain a strong understanding of the diagnostic imaging market in Italy
* Evaluate and compare the attractiveness of the market in the country.
* Identify growth segments and opportunities in each industry sector within the country.
* Evaluate the pipeline of key products that will change the sector, and identify threats and opportunities before the products are launched in the country.
* Analyze the competitiveness of the market in the country and identify hotspots.
* Develop strategies based on the latest product, brand, expansion and research and development news in the country.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market in the country.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the industry incumbents in the country.
* Siemens Medical Solutions Siemens Medical Solutions (Siemens Med) is a supplier to the healthcare industry, and is headquartered in Erlangen, Germany. Its U.S. division, Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc., is a Delaware corporation, with headquarters in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
* Philips Healthcare
* GE Healthcare GE Healthcare is a $18 billion (USD) unit of General Electric (GE). It employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and is headquartered in Chalfont St. Giles, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom. GE Healthcare is the first GE business segment headquartered outside the United States.
* TOSHIBA Medical Systems Corporation
* Hitachi Medical Corporation
* ESAOTE S.p.A.
* Applicazione Tecnologie Speciali S.R.L.
* ITALRAY Srl
* Metaltronica S.r.l.
* Service Business International s.r.l.
* Villa sistemi medicali
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/06fb53/italy_diagnostic_i
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Apr 16, 2009|
|Previous Article:||Vanguard Software Solutions Releases IP Cores for Panasonic AVC-Intra and H.264 CABAC; Transcoding Solutions for Video Operators, CDNs and Web...|
|Next Article:||Schaeffer's By the Numbers: Call Buyers Keep the Faith on Sun Microsystems, Inc.|