Research and Markets: Darden Restaurants, Inc, McDonalds Corporation and Yum! Brands, Inc Are Among the Leading Companies Inside the United States Profit Foodservice Industry.
DUBLIN, Ireland -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c65035) has announced the addition of Profit Foodservice in the United States United States, officially United States of America, republic (2005 est. pop. 295,734,000), 3,539,227 sq mi (9,166,598 sq km), North America. The United States is the world's third largest country in population and the fourth largest country in area. to their offering.
The Profit Foodservice in the United States industry profile is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the profit foodservice industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, plus textual tex·tu·al
Of, relating to, or conforming to a text.
textu·al·ly adv. and graphical analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, leading companies and demographic information.
Scope of this title:
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and/or segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's recent performance and future prospects
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The leading companies are profiled with supporting key financial metrics metrics Managed care A popular term for standards by which the quality of a product, service, or outcome of a particular form of Pt management is evaluated. See TQM.
- Supported by the key macroeconomic mac·ro·ec·o·nom·ics
n. (used with a sing. verb)
The study of the overall aspects and workings of a national economy, such as income, output, and the interrelationship among diverse economic sectors. and demographic data affecting the market
Highlights of this title:
- Detailed information is included on market size, measured by value and/or volume
- Five forces scorecards provide an accessible yet in depth view of the market's competitive landscape
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
Foodservice is defined as the sale of food and drinks for immediate consumption either on the premises from which they were bought, or in designated eating areas shared with other foodservice operators, or in the case of takeaways transactions, freshly prepared food for immediate consumption. Our definition excludes sales through vending machines vending machine, coin-operated, automatic device for selling goods. Many vending machines are capable of making change, and some of the more sophisticated ones accept paper money or credit cards. and is restricted to sales in specific foodservice channels (please see channel definitions below).
Chapter 1. Market overview
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Research Highlights
1.3 Market Analysis
Chapter 2. Market value
Chapter 3. Market volume
Chapter 4. Market segmentation Market Segmentation
A marketing term referring to the aggregating of prospective buyers into groups (segments) that have common needs and will respond similarly to a marketing action.
Chapter 5. Market segmentation
Chapter 6. Five forces analysis
6.1 Buyer Power
6.2 Supplier Power
6.3 New Entrants
6.5 Rivalry Rivalry
Robbery (See THIEVERY.)
Rudeness (See COARSENESS.)
Brom Bones and Ichabod Crane
bully and show-off compete for Katrina’s hand. [Am. Lit.
Chapter 7. Leading companies
Chapter 8. Market forecasts
8.1 Market Value Forecast
8.2 Market Volume Forecast
Chapter 9. Macroeconomic indicators
Chapter 10. Appendix
10.2 Industry Associations
10.3 Related Research
List of Tables
- Darden Restaurants Darden Restaurants, Inc. is a multi-brand restaurant operator. The firm owns several casual dining chain store, most notably Red Lobster and Olive Garden. Today, Darden owns and operates more than 1,300 restaurant locations throughout North America and has more than 150,000 , Inc.
- McDonalds Corporation
- Yum! Brands Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) or Yum! is a Fortune 500 corporation, that operates or licenses A&W (excluding Canada), KFC, Long John Silver's, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell restaurants worldwide. Based in Louisville, Kentucky, it is the world's largest quick-service (a.k.a. , Inc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c65035.