Research and Markets: Australia Diagnostic Imaging Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2015.
This report is an essential source for in-depth information and data relating to relating to relate prep → concernant
relating to relate prep → bezüglich +gen, mit Bezug auf +acc the Australia diagnostic imaging devices market. It also offers detailed and comprehensive coverage of market revenue, volume, distribution and company share information; and latest news, financial deals and pipeline products information of each of the key sub-segments of the diagnostic imaging devices in Australia
* The report provides diagnostic imaging information broken down into detailed categories and segments in Australia.
* Total revenues, products sold, end users, and average pricing.
* Market shares of all the key competitors.
* Key pipeline products that are set to shape the market, broken down by sector.
* Information on the top medical equipment companies in the sector in the country covering business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
* Healthcare structure, regulatory environment, approval process, pricing trends and reimbursement Reimbursement
Payment made to someone for out-of-pocket expenses has incurred. .
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions contractions Obstetrics Volleys of tightening and shortening of myometrium–uterine muscle, which occur during labor, cause dilatation and thinning of the cervix and aid in the descent of the infant in the birth canal. See Labor. Cf Decelerations. and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
* Customer, hospitals and physicians data.
Reasons to buy:
* Gain a strong understanding of the diagnostic imaging market in Australia
* Evaluate and compare the attractiveness of the market in the country.
* Identify growth segments and opportunities in each industry sector within the country.
* Evaluate the pipeline of key products that will change the sector, and identify threats and opportunities before the products are launched in the country.
* Analyze the competitiveness of the market in the country and identify hotspots.
* Develop strategies based on the latest product, brand, expansion and research and development news in the country.
* Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market in the country.
* Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the industry incumbents in the country.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report
4 Healthcare Sector Review
5 Regulation System
6 Pricing and Reimbursement
7 Distribution Structure
8 Diagnostic Imaging In Australia
9 Computed Tomography Computed tomography (CT scan)
X rays are aimed at slices of the body (by rotating equipment) and results are assembled with a computer to give a three-dimensional picture of a structure. Systems In Australia
10 Mammography mammography, diagnostic procedure that uses low-dose X rays to detect abnormalities in the breasts. The early diagnosis of breast cancer made possible by the routine use of mammography for screening women increases a woman's treatment alternatives and improves her Equipment In Australia
11 MRI 1. (application) MRI - Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
2. MRI - Measurement Requirements and Interface. Systems In Australia
12 Nuclear Imaging Equipment In Australia
13 Ultrasound ultrasound or sonography, in medicine, technique that uses sound waves to study and treat hard-to-reach body areas. In scanning with ultrasound, high-frequency sound waves are transmitted to the area of interest and the returning echoes recorded Systems In Australia
14 X-Ray X-ray
Electromagnetic radiation of extremely short wavelength (100 nanometres to 0.001 nanometre) produced by the deceleration of charged particles or the transitions of electrons in atoms. Systems In Australia
15 Overview of Key Companies in Australia Diagnostic Imaging Market
16 Recent Developments
* GE Healthcare GE Healthcare is a $18 billion (USD) unit of General Electric (GE). It employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and is headquartered in Chalfont St. Giles, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom. GE Healthcare is the first GE business segment headquartered outside the United States.
* Philips Healthcare
* Siemens Healthcare
* TOSHIBA Medical Systems Corporation
* Hologic, Inc.
* Hitachi Medical Corporation
* Parker Healthcare Pty Ltd PTY LTD Propriety Limited (company structure in Australia)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8aa4a7/australia_diagnost
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Apr 21, 2009|
|Previous Article:||Research and Markets: Australia Digital Media - Market Statistics, Technical Information and Analysis, As Well Comprehensive Market Overviews.|
|Next Article:||CSR's Synergy is one of the world's first Bluetooth v3.0-ratified products.|