Research and Markets: American Energy Production, Inc. Energy Oil & Gas SWOT Report Available Now.
American Energy Production, Inc. Energy Oil & Gas SWOT Report is a comprehensive report of the company including both quantitative and qualitative research. The report examines the company's business structure and operations, history and products. The report provides strategic insight on the company in the form of a SWOT analysis. This studies the major internal factors which will affect the company's performance e.g. size, strength, cost, revenues and strategy as well as external factors e.g. competitive positioning and industry trends. There is a forward-looking discussion of the opportunities the company can exploit and the threats facing it.
* Critical appraisal of the company's positioning using SWOT analysis.
* Company information, including business descriptions, company history, product lines, key competitors and key employee biographies.
* Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
* Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy:
* Support business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
* Identify prospective partners and suppliers.
* Capitalize on your competitors weaknesses and target the market opportunities available to them.
Key Topics Covered: - Company Snapshot - Business Description - Overview - History - SWOT Analysis - Competitors - Key Employees - Key Employee Biographies - Company Statement - Locations And Subsidiaries Companies Mentioned: -Anderson Drake Partners -DinoTech Corporation -Durango Resources Corporation -Energy Spectrum Advisors -Five States Energy Company -Ridgewood Energy Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f09e9c/american_energy_pr
Source: Global Markets Direct
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jun 23, 2008|
|Previous Article:||PanGenex (PGXC) Launches www.HeartHealthyWorld.com to Reach $70 Billion Nutraceutical Industry.|
|Next Article:||US Market Assessment on 36 US-Based Audiologists.|