Research and Markets: 3Q10 2G/3G/4G Contracts, Deployments, and Subscriptions Database Provides Detailed Data on Contract Awards for Upcoming Networks and New Network Deployments.
DUBLIN Dublin, city, Republic of Ireland
Dublin, Irish Baile Átha Cliath, county borough (1991 pop. 915,516), Leinster, capital of the Republic of Ireland, on Dublin Bay at the mouth of the Liffey River. -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/76189f/3q10_2g3g4g_cont) has announced the addition of the "3Q10 2G/3G/4G Contracts, Deployments, and Subscriptions Database" report to their offering.
This report provides an in-depth look at 2G/3G/4G technologies being deployed around the world. It provides summary data by bandwidth, technology, and region in pivot tables. Subscribers, contract award wins, and deployments can be sorted to view trends in cellular usage and spending. Furthermore, detailed data on contract awards for upcoming networks and new network deployments are provided in pivot tables for targeted views by country, service provider, and infrastructure vendor for in-depth analysis.
This report includes:
* Five-year subscriptions forecasts by 2G/3G/4G wireless technology and region (CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) A method for transmitting simultaneous signals over a shared portion of the spectrum. The foremost application of CDMA is the digital cellular phone technology from QUALCOMM that operates in the 800 MHz band and 1.9 GHz PCS band. , GSM/EDGE, CDMA EV-DO, TD-SCDMA, WCDMA/HSPA/HSPA+, 802.16e, and LTE (Long Term Evolution) See 3GPP. )
* Contract awards and deployments by wireless technology, region, country, service provider, infrastructure vendor, date, availability, and value.
Key Topics Covered:
* Regional Methodology for Subscriptions Forecasts, Deployments, and Contract Awards
* Technical Definitions
List of Tables
* Table 1. Worldwide Subscriptions Forecast by Technology and Region (Thousands)
* Table 2. Worldwide Deployments by Technology and Region
* Table 3. Worldwide Contract Awards by Technology and Region
* Table 4. Worldwide Mobile WiMAX See WiMAX and 802.16. Deployments
* Table 5. Worldwide LTE Deployments
* Table 6. Worldwide CDMA EV-DO Deployments
* Table 7. Worldwide WCDMA (Wideband CDMA) A 3G high-speed digital data service provided by cellular carriers that use the TDMA or GSM technology worldwide, including AT&T (formerly Cingular) and T-Mobile in the U.S. Deployments
* Table 8. Worldwide HSPA Deployments
* Table 9. Worldwide Deployments Other (1G - 2G)
* Table 10. Worldwide Mobile WiMAX Contract Awards
* Table 11. Worldwide LTE Contract Awards
* Table 12. Worldwide CDMA EV-DO Contract Awards
* Table 13. Worldwide WCDMA Contract Awards
* Table 14. Worldwide HSPA Contract Awards
* Table 15. Worldwide Contract Awards Other (1G - 2G)
List of Figures
* Figure 1. Worldwide Subscriptions Forecast by Technology and Region (Thousands)
* Figure 2. Worldwide Deployments by Technology and Region
* Figure 3. Worldwide Contract Awards by Technology and Region
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/76189f/3q10_2g3g4g_cont