RIS News Leaderboard Names GERS Retail Systems Number One Software Vendor; San Diego-Based Software Solutions Provider Ranked First in Customer Satisfaction by Retailers.
SAN DIEGO San Diego (săn dēā`gō), city (1990 pop. 1,110,549), seat of San Diego co., S Calif., on San Diego Bay; inc. 1850. San Diego includes the unincorporated communities of La Jolla and Spring Valley. Coronado is across the bay. -- GERS Retail Systems, the leading provider of real-time, closed-loop retail management solutions, today announced that they have been named the number one provider of software solutions to the retail industry in RIS RIS
rabies inhibiting substance. News' fifth annual Leaderboard lead·er·board
A board that displays the leaders in a competition.
a board displaying the current scores of the leading competitors, esp in a golf tournament survey. This comparison ranking by retailers nationwide is based upon customer evaluations of each vendor's performance in several key retail categories, including: Customer Satisfaction, Strategic Value and Performance, Return on Investment, Total Cost of Ownership, Upgrading and Installation, Administration and Maintenance, Quality of Support, and Quality of Service.
"The rise of GERS from not on the list five years ago to the number one retail software vendor in 2004 demonstrates a thorough understanding of the industry as well as a fierce determination to meet their customers' needs," said Joe Skorupa, Group Editor-in-Chief of RIS News magazine. "It is obvious that their customers hold their products and services in high regard."
GERS was named the industry's top performer for 2004, and also named number one in retail concentration and number two in overall customer satisfaction and recognition. GERS was the only vendor in the survey to make the top 10 in every single category. Here's how GERS was ranked:
Return on Investment: 1 Retail Concentration: 1 Administration and Maintenance 1 Quality of Support: 1 Customer Satisfaction: 2 Quality of Service: 2 Overall Performance 3 Total Cost of Ownership: 5 Ease of Upgrading: 6 Strategic Value 8 Ease of Installation: 9 Ease of Integration: 9
For this year's survey, more than 90 vendors were involved in the research process and over 200 retailers submitted more than 500 vendor reviews.
"We have worked extremely hard as a company to satisfy our retailers in all aspects of our relationships with them," said Jim Henderson
1. Acceptable to or at a bank: bankable funds.
2. Guaranteed to bring profit: a bankable movie star. repeat business.' We believe this applies to us, as well, and the results of the Leaderboard survey are a benchmark of how well we are doing - as well as a challenge to do even better in the future."
About GERS Retail Systems
GERS Retail Systems is a leading supplier of software solutions that empower empower verb To encourage or provide a person with the means or information to become involved in solving his/her own problems decision makers to make the right decisions right now. By facilitating the real-time flow of transactions and information across the entire retail organization, our solutions enable retailers to consistently anticipate, understand, and fulfill ful·fill also ful·fil
tr.v. ful·filled, ful·fill·ing, ful·fills also ful·fils
1. To bring into actuality; effect: fulfilled their promises.
2. their customers' expectations for products that are priced, located, and timed to meet consumer demands in every selling season. GERS solutions manage the merchandising life cycle, multi-channel selling, planning, business intelligence, and supply chain synchronization (1) See synchronous and synchronous transmission.
(2) Ensuring that two sets of data are always the same. See data synchronization.
(3) Keeping time-of-day clocks in two devices set to the same time. See NTP. to create a great customer experience. For more information, please visit www.gers.com.