Quiz of the Day.1. Which Scottish inventor is credited with producing the pneumatic tyre?
2. Which country has the second largest population in the world?
3. Who headed the special commission set up to investigate the death of President John F.
4. What creature appears in Damian Hirst's artwork entitled The Physical Impossibility of
Death in the Mind of Someone Living?
5. In golf the name of what bird is given to a score of three under par at any one hole?
6. What is the name of the character played by
Patricia Routledge in the TV sitcom Keeping
7. By what name is the North American creature
Ursus arctos horribilis better known?
8. Who once described England as 'a nation of shopkeepers'?
9. Which political cartoonist of the day illustrated Alice's Adventures in Wonderland “Alice in Wonderland” redirects here. For other uses, see Alice in Wonderland (disambiguation).
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland is a work of children's literature by the English mathematician and author, the Reverend Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, written ?
10. Whom did Lady Caroline Lamb See also Lady Caroline Lamb (film)
The Lady Caroline Lamb (13 November 1785–26 January 1828) was a novelist and British aristocrat, the only daughter of the 3rd Earl of Bessborough and Henrietta Ponsonby, Countess of Bessborough, with whom George IV fell in describe as
'mad, bad and dangerous to know'?
ANSWERS: 1 John Boyd Dunlop
Patricia Routledge - see Question 6