Q-Waves Wireless USB Data Kit Now Available on 5050.ie.
The Q-waves Wireless Data Kit provides the following exclusive features:
* Simple: Connect the master to your PC, laptop or netbook, connect the slave to a USB device, load the drivers and off you go.
* Wireless: Eliminates cable clutter and allows placing devices anywhere in the room -No Network Required
* Connectivity: Supports a wide range of USB devices such as printers, scanners, external hard disks, DVD/CD, iPod etc.
* Performance: Superior performance and range, with full room coverage, to a distance up to 30 feet/10 meters.
* Compatibility: Single SKU for both adapters and for worldwide deployment. Use one to many
* Approved & Trusted: Production - ready, UWB fully certified solution by the USB-IF.
This Q-waves Wireless USB Data Kit enables you to replace bulky USB cables, free yourself to work, as you like without being tied to cables between your devices.
Key Specifications include:
* WiMedia certified PHY and MAC, USB-IF certified
* Association using direct dongle attachment to PC
* Point-to-Multipoint support
* Interoperable with other Certified Wireless USB products
* 3.168 to 4.752 GHz (WiMedia band group 1)
* PHY channels 9-15
* 128-bit AES security
* Regulation compliant to US, Japan, Europe, Korea
* Software drivers: Windows Vista/XP/Windows 7
* Device Adapter: USB type-A male with table adapter, enabling connectivity to any USB device
* PC Adapter: USB type-A male with integrated 3D swivel connector
A singles blister pack consists of a pair of Wireless USB (One Wireless USB master (PC) adapter and One Wireless USB slave device adapter). Q-waves also enables you to have 'one to many' device connectivity.
00353 (0)61 357405
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||PR.com (Press Releases)|
|Date:||Apr 22, 2010|
|Previous Article:||Centage Corporation Reports 51% Growth in Revenue for Q1 Over Same Period Last Year.|
|Next Article:||ICT Energy Efficiency: Commercial and Industrial Now Available at ReportsandReports.|