Punjab Chief Minister Programme of Speech Debates, Essay Writing and Sports-2009 finalized.According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. the details, these competitions will be start from November 5th, 2009 and continue till January 9th, 2010. In order to monitor the programme of the province, a provincial level committee has been constituted which comprises of DPI (Dots Per Inch) The measurement of the resolution of display and printing systems. A typical CRT screen provides 96 dpi, which provides 9,216 dots per square inch (96x96). Flat panel displays from 110 to 200 dpi have also been developed. (SE) Punjab Mian Abdul Haq Abdul Haq may refer to:
- Abdul Haq (Afghan leader) (1958–2001), Afghan leader against both the Soviet invasion and the Taliban
- Abdul Haq (al Qaida leader), identified as an "al Qaida leader" by counter-terrorism intelligence analysts
- For other people named Abdur Razzak (or Razzaq), see Abdur Razzak
Abdul Razzaq (Urdu: عبد الرزاق Cheema (member), DPI(Elementary) Punjab Ch. Bashir Ahmad (member), Chairman BISE Lahore Dr. Akram Kashmiri (member) and Deputy Secretary Sports Department Muhammad Waris (member) whereas committees from Markaz Level to Divisional Level have also been set up. These committees will be headed by Director Colleges of the division concerned (Division Level), Executive District Officer(Edu) of the district concerned (District Level), Deputy District Education Officer (Male) of Tehsil A tehsil (or tahsil, tahasil, taluka, taluk, taluq) is a unit of government in some countries of South Asia.
Generally, a tehsil consists of a city or town that serves as its headquarters concerned (Tehsil Level) and Assistant Education Officer (Male) of Markaz concerned (Markaz Level). It is pertinent to mentioned that the Sports/ Games/ Tournaments of all levels have been attached with the programme as per approved schedule. No separate tournament for primary, middle, high, inter or degree level students will be arranged by any agency like BISEs or universities or Sports Boards etc. Sports/ Games will also be a part of the speech/ debate programme. No discrimination will be made between public and private schools. This programme is only for students, hence students from all government and private institutions will be provided opportunities to participate. Moreover, to monitor the activities a special cell in DPI(SE) has been established under the Chairmanship of Additional DPI (SE) Punjab Lahore. The phone numbers of the Cell are 042-99212268 and mobile No.0300-4433177. Pakistan rejects allegations of Jand Ullah's head presence.
(THROUGH ASIA Asia (ā`zhə), the world's largest continent, 17,139,000 sq mi (44,390,000 sq km), with about 3.3 billion people, nearly three fifths of the world's total population. PULSE)
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||The Frontier Star (Northwest Frontier Province, Pakistan)|
|Date:||Oct 18, 2009|
|Previous Article:||Humanitarian group call for Special UN passport for Kashmiris.|
|Next Article:||Abdul Basit terms allegations regarding presence of head of Jandullah baseless.|