Prospect Heights On Track To Historic District Designation
The brownstone-laden neighborhood of Prospect Heights Prospect Heights may refer to:
in Brooklyn may soon see new preservation regulations as the city has taken a step toward creating a historic district in the area north of Prospect Park.
- Prospect Heights, Illinois
- Prospect Heights, Brooklyn
- Prospect Heights
On Tuesday, the city's Landmarks Preservation Commission is slated to vote to "calendar" a proposed historic district for the neighborhood, the first significant step toward the area receiving the protected historic district status. Running from Flatbush Avenue to Washington Avenue Washington Avenue can refer to:
, between Eastern Parkway and Atlantic Avenue The following streets in the United States are named Atlantic Avenue:
- Washington Avenue (Minneapolis), a major street in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Washington Avenue Loft District in Saint Louis, Missouri
- Washington Avenue (Washington, D.C.
, the area is filled with houses and other buildings built in the early 20th century and mid-19th century. After a vote to calendar a district, the proposal receives a public hearing and a vote by the LPC (language) LPC - A variant of C designed ca 1988 to program LP MUDs. .
- Atlantic Avenue (Boston) in Massachusetts
- Atlantic Avenue (New York City) in Brooklyn and Queens, New York
- Atlantic Avenue (Atlantic City) in New Jersey, used in the Monopoly game
The boundaries of the study area, according to a draft map from the LPC [PDF (Portable Document Format) The de facto standard for document publishing from Adobe. On the Web, there are countless brochures, data sheets, white papers and technical manuals in the PDF format. ], seem to follow the brownstones and similar buildings through the neighborhood.