Prize patrol: top 10 secrets to winning swag from GL!
Feeling confuzzled about how to enter (or win!) GL's daily giveaways? Here's the fine print.
1. To enter, find the GIVEAWAY OF THE DAY Giveaway of the Day (Abbreviated GAOTD on the website) is a website that gives away a piece of licensed PC (Windows) software for free every day. The site was launched on 24th October 2006. box on girlslife.com and hit ENTER NOW! If no e-mail form pops up, just open your own e-mail and address it to email@example.com.
2. Be sure to put the SECRET CODE (listed on the Giveaway Calendar) in the subject line. Write your full name and mailing address--and sizes where necessary--in the body of your e-mail.
3. Enter only once daily for that day's GIVEAWAY and once a day for the GRAND PRIZE. If you accidentally enter twice in one day, we'll live. But multiple abusers will be disqualified dis·qual·i·fy
tr.v. dis·qual·i·fied, dis·qual·i·fy·ing, dis·qual·i·fies
a. To render unqualified or unfit.
b. To declare unqualified or ineligible.
4. Enter for yourself only. Share a computer with your sister? No prob. Just be sure you each use your own e-mail address See Internet address.
e-mail address - electronic mail address (or indicate whose entry is whose if you share one).
5. You can only enter for each prize on the date it's featured, starting at midnight EST EST electroshock therapy.
electroshock therapy .
6. Weekly winners are announced every Friday by 6 p.m. EST P.M. also p.m. or p.m.
Usage Note: By definition, 12 a.m. on G-Blog.
7. You can only win one daily prize a month. However, you're still eligible to enter for the GRAND PRIZE for the rest of the month.
8. Winners are picked randomly from all of the e-mail entries we receive each day. There's nothing you can do to improve your odds.
9. Sorry, due to sweepstakes laws, only girls who can receive prizes at a U.S. mailing address are eligible. But we still love our foreign readers!
10. Please allow up to four weeks for your prize to arrive. We are not responsible for lost or stolen prizes. Yes, a few have been swiped. If the prize thief is reading this, you suck
You Suck: A Love Story is the tenth novel by Christopher Moore.
It is a sequel to the author's Bloodsucking Fiends .