Prinova[TM]: your secret ingredient[TM].
285 E. Fullerton Avenue, Carol Stream, IL 60188
P: 630-868-0300 * F: 630-868-0310
P: +44 (0) 20 7466 5460 * F: +44 (0) 20 7466 5461
P: 416-321-3551 * F: 416-321-6317
Prinova, formerly Premium Ingredients Int'l, provides high-quality ingredients and flavors to the global food, feed and wellness industries. For over 30 years, Prinova has been offering value-added solutions to help you successfully navigate the expanding marketplace and grow your business with a single, reliable partner vou can trust.
Prinova holds strategic stocks in 15 distribution centers around the world with exceptional inventory management systems to ensure continuity of supply. Our immense purchasing powrer provides you with top quality ingredients at highly competitive pricing. For example, we are the leading US provider of ascorbic acid, 13 vitamins and amino acids.
Our in-house, full-service Research & Development Laboratory and Rarticle-Size-Reduction Facility allow us to provide customized ingredient solutions for your unique product needs. Our team of application and technical specialists help our customers develop, improve, and enhance both the taste and function of products.
Under our Flavor Savor[TM] brand, we offer a full spectrum of flavor formats and tonalities: liquid, powder, freeze dried, juice powders, and Symrise[R]' encapsulated flavors. Count on our expert flavor technicians to provide access to innovative solutions backed by the highest quality standards.
Discover how our extensive product portfolio, global product knowledge, and market expertise makes sourcing simple, strategic and successful.
Donald K. Thorp, President
Daniel T. Thorp, Vice President
Ronald E. Juergens, Executive Vice President
Richard D. Calabrese, V. P., Sales & Marketing
Stephen J. Watts, Managing Director (Europe)
Nic Dam, General Manager (Europe)
Don McGimpsey, General Manager (Canada)
New for 2012!
Current R&D lab expansion to increase workspace by over 400%, allowing for greater application capabilities and response time.
Technologies, Patents, New Products
* B1/B6 Vitamin Granulations 97%, 98%
* Defatted Wheat Germ
* Drum to Hopper Ascorbic Acids
* Instantized Amino Acid Blends
* Liquid & DryVitamin D3
* Natural Botanical Extracts - Liquid, Distillates, and Powders
* Protein Alternatives-Vegetarian Sources
* PureCircle Natural Stevia Sweeteners
* PureCircle NSF-02, Natural Flavor Modification Technology
* Health & Nutrition
* Food & Beverage [c] Pharmaceutical
* Flavor & Fragrance
* Animal Nutrition
* Cosmetic & Personal Care
* Vitamins - fine powder, compressible & coated
* Amino Acids - all, including instantized & BCAA's
* Aroma Chemicals & Essential Oils
* State-of-the-art grinding facility on premise - for custom particle size reduction
* R&D Department - for product development and formulation
* QA & Regulatory Department - for technical support
* Market Reports & Expertise - for trending and forecasting
U.S. West Coast Office: 801-274-3663
US. Midwest Office: 636-386-3377
U.S. East Coast Office: 732-873-0810
Germany Office: +49 (0) 1514 0443445
Spain Office: +34 91 384 42 14
Asia Office: +852-3928-5593
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Article Type:||Company overview|
|Date:||Mar 1, 2012|
|Previous Article:||Marlyn[R]: Nutraceuticals, Inc.|
|Next Article:||Protab Laboratories.|