President Bakiev: Constitutional reform promises accomplished."The results are visible, branches of power work in a business-like manner, the political situation has stabilized sta·bi·lize
v. sta·bi·lized, sta·bi·liz·ing, sta·bi·liz·es
1. To make stable or steadfast.
2. , the way for political parties has been paved pave
tr.v. paved, pav·ing, paves
1. To cover with a pavement.
2. To cover uniformly, as if with pavement.
3. To be or compose the pavement of. , Parliament and Government have been formed by political parties after adoption of the revised wording of the Constitution," said President Bakiev today in his speech in the National Philharmonic on occasion of the 15th anniversary of the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic. Adoption of the Constitution in 1993 was a significant event, President Bakiev said. Kyrgyzstan's economy revitalized re·vi·tal·ize
tr.v. re·vi·tal·ized, re·vi·tal·iz·ing, re·vi·tal·iz·es
To impart new life or vigor to: plans to revitalize inner-city neighborhoods; tried to revitalize a flagging economy. after that. The subsequent constitutions mixed responsibilities adn duties between power branches and there were calls to transit from presidential to parliamentary forms of government, Bakiev said. "In 2006, the time when the constitution was changed like weather, I put the Constitution of the 1993 wording to the referendum referendum, referral of proposed laws or constitutional amendments to the electorate for final approval. This direct form of legislation, along with the initiative, was known in Greece and other early democracies. with additions concerning human rights, local self-government Local self-government is a form of public administration, such that the inhabitants of a certain territory form a community that is recognized by the central government and has a specific legal status. and elections," Kurmanbek Bakiev said.Also, the President said it is required to strengthen and foster local self-government, to improve efficiency of government agencies. "Unless we stop differentiate the country by its regions, we will be able to transit to the parliamentary form of government. Now these talks pose a threat to the country's development," Kurmanbek Bakiev underlined.In conclusion of his statement President Bakiev said: "The rule of law, strict adherence adherence /ad·her·ence/ (ad-her´ens) the act or condition of sticking to something.
immune adherence to the law is our way and will not fall of this way." Then the President congratulated all people of Kyrgyzstan on the holiday, wished success and justice.
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company