Praxair Surface Technologies.
Charlotte, NC 28269 USA
Tel: 800-234-3V31 | 704-921-5400
Email: email@example.com, Web: www.praxair.com
MORE THAN 30 YEARS OF INNOVATION
Praxair is the global source of anilox rolls for worldwide press manufacturers, printers, and consumer products companies. Through our more than 30 years of unequalled research and development efforts, we offer cost and time-advances in engraved en·grave
tr.v. en·graved, en·grav·ing, en·graves
1. To carve, cut, or etch into a material: engraved the champion's name on the trophy.
2. printing rolls that provide:
* Longer service life
* Reduced downtime The time during which a computer is not functioning due to hardware, operating system or application program failure.
* Greater productivity
* better print quality.
The superior performance of our anilox results from the integrity of the underlying roll, exclusive coatings that set the standard in bond strength and density, and high-precision engravings. Our meticulous standards for cell volume, screen count, and cell shape deliver the outstanding ink release chat separates Praxair's anilox rolls from the competition.
Since Praxair provided ceramic for mechanically engineered rolls beginning 1969 and our initial joint venture in England in 1979, major milestones include our development of:
* The first laser-engraved ceramic roll produced in England in 1981
* Our first laser-engraved roll installed in the United States United States, officially United States of America, republic (2005 est. pop. 295,734,000), 3,539,227 sq mi (9,166,598 sq km), North America. The United States is the world's third largest country in population and the fourth largest country in area. in 1982
* 60-degree engravings for smoother, better-defined cells in 1988
* Introduced Open-cell technology in 1999
* Printed electronic engraving engraving, in its broadest sense, the art of cutting lines in metal, wood, or other material either for decoration or for reproduction through printing. In its narrowest sense, it is an intaglio printing process in which the lines are cut in a metal plate with a development in 2005
* New Novaline[TM] engravings introduced in 2011 for increased performance and productivity