This cartoonist uses symbols to comment on the news. A symbol is an object that stands for or represents something else. What is the cartoonist saying?
1. What does the bolt bolt
Mechanical fastener, usually used with a nut, for connecting two or more parts. Bolted joints can be readily disassembled and reassembled; hence bolts or screw fasteners are used more than other types of mechanical fastener. on the left represent? --
2. What does the catch on the right represent? --
3. What role do these two government organizations play in the U.S.? --
4. In the cartoon cartoon [Ital., cartone=paper], either of two types of drawings: in the fine arts, a preliminary sketch for a more complete work; in journalism, a humorous or satirical drawing. the two parts of the lock do not match up. What could this represent? --
5. According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. the cartoonist, what results when the CIA CIA: see Central Intelligence Agency.
(1) (Confidentiality Integrity Authentication) The three important concerns with regards to information security. Encryption is used to provide confidentiality (privacy, secrecy). and the FBI do not cooperate with each other? --
1. The CIA
2. The FBI
3. The groups work on security issues and help protect the U.S.
4. Miscommunication mis·com·mu·ni·ca·tion
1. Lack of clear or adequate communication.
2. An unclear or inadequate communication. between the two groups, or the fact that the two groups do not work together.
5. The cartoonist implies that the CIA and the FBI will not be able to meet our nation's security needs effectively if they do not cooperate more.