Pervert grabbed mums.
Christopher Watson followed the women in Front Street in Chester-le-Street, County Durham “Durham county” redirects here. For other uses, see Durham County.
County Durham is a county in north-east England. It can be used to refer to 4 different entities:
- the historic County of Durham
- the administrative county of Durham
David Wilkinson David Wilkinson may refer to:
- David Wilkinson, founder of The Zi Media Network.
- Reverend Dr. David Wilkinson, Ph.D. in astrophysics and Fellow in apologetics at St.
1. Either of the two rounded prominences on the human torso that are posterior to the hips and formed by the gluteal muscles and underlying structures.
2. buttocks The rear pelvic area of the human body. and remarking "phwoar".
A second 19-year-old victim said she turned to see him smiling at her being assaulted and his third victim, a 31-year-old, had bent down to her child in a pushchair when she was grabbed. Watson later accepted he might have "inadvertently" touched her. And a 24-year-old woman was followed by Watson before he reached under her coat and grabbed her.
Watson, 21, of Hilda Park, Chester-le-Street, pleaded guilty to four counts of sexual assault at a previous hearing. Stephen Thornton, mitigating, said he was sorry.
Watson was also made subject of a three year community order and ordered to be assessed for a sexual offender programme.