Pergolis Swartz Associates, Inc.
Pergolis Swartz Associates, Inc. announced the following transactions:
* David Tobin arranged permanent financing Permanent financing
Long-term financing using either debt or equity.
The long-term financing that supports a long-term asset. in the amount of $3,200,000 for five tax payers in Perth Amboy, New Jersey For the band once known as Perth Amboy, see .
Perth Amboy was formed by Royal Charter on August 4, 1718, within various townships. Perth Amboy was chartered as a city by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on December 21, 1784, within Perth Amboy Township and from part of Woodbridge .
* $1,144,000 in interim financing Interim financing
A short-term loan made to a company on the condition that a takeout will follow with long-term or intermediate financing.
The financing that supports a transaction until permanent financing can be arranged. was obtained by Barry Swartz for a development site for two 2-familiy houses in Astoria, Queens Astoria is a neighborhood in the northwestern corner of the borough of Queens in New York City. Located in Community Board 1, Astoria is bounded by the East River and is adjacent to three other Queens neighborhoods: Long Island City (bordering at Broadway), Sunnyside (bordering at .
* Barry Swartz negotiated $8,700,000 in interim financing for a vacant parking lot on the West Side of Midtown Manhattan.
* A permanent mortgage in the amount of $12,100,000 was arranged by Barry Swartz for a fourteen story apartment building in the West 40's of New York City New York City: see New York, city.
New York City
City (pop., 2000: 8,008,278), southeastern New York, at the mouth of the Hudson River. The largest city in the U.S. .
* $16,000,000 in construction financing was obtained by Barry Swartz for a to-be-built six story elevator apartment building with ground floor commercial space on Third Avenue in Manhattan.
* Ayush Kapahi arranged $1,500,000 in financing for 100,000 s/f of leased land in Staten Island, NY.
* Permanent financing in the amount of $13,150,000 was obtained by Richard Pergolis for five 5-story walk-up apartment buildings in the Bronx.
* A permanent mortgage in the amount of $1,462,500 was negotiated by Richard Pergolis for a four story renovated mixed use building in Brooklyn, NY.
* Richard Pergolis arranged a permanent mortgage in the amount of $5,300,000 for a six story elevator garage building on Elizabeth Street in Manhattan.
* $4,000,000 in permanent financing was obtained by Barry Swartz for three 5-story walk up apartment buildings in the East Village of Manhattan.
* A $5,000,000 permanent mortgage was arranged by Barry Swartz for a five story walk up apartment building on Clinton Street in NYC NYC
New York City
NYC New York City .
* Interim financing in the amount of $9,750,000 was negotiated by Barry Swartz for a parking garage on the West Side of Midtown Manhattan.
* David Tobin obtained a permanent first/acquisition loan for a five story apartment building containing 94 units located in the Bronx.
* A permanent first mortgage in the amount of $7,000,000 was arranged by David Tobin for a shopping center containing 194,000 s/f and 35 stores located in Carmel, New York Carmel is a town located in Putnam County, New York, USA. As of the 2000 census, the town had a total population of 33,006. It is the county seat of Putnam County6.
The Town of Carmel is on the south border of the county. The town hall is in Mahopac. .
* Len Solinsky obtained $1,000,000 in financing for a single tenant commercial building in Brooklyn, NY.