Pergolis Swartz Associates, Inc.
* David Tobin arranged permanent financing in the amount of $3,200,000 for five tax payers in Perth Amboy, New Jersey.
* $1,144,000 in interim financing was obtained by Barry Swartz for a development site for two 2-familiy houses in Astoria, Queens.
* Barry Swartz negotiated $8,700,000 in interim financing for a vacant parking lot on the West Side of Midtown Manhattan.
* A permanent mortgage in the amount of $12,100,000 was arranged by Barry Swartz for a fourteen story apartment building in the West 40's of New York City.
* $16,000,000 in construction financing was obtained by Barry Swartz for a to-be-built six story elevator apartment building with ground floor commercial space on Third Avenue in Manhattan.
* Ayush Kapahi arranged $1,500,000 in financing for 100,000 s/f of leased land in Staten Island, NY.
* Permanent financing in the amount of $13,150,000 was obtained by Richard Pergolis for five 5-story walk-up apartment buildings in the Bronx.
* A permanent mortgage in the amount of $1,462,500 was negotiated by Richard Pergolis for a four story renovated mixed use building in Brooklyn, NY.
* Richard Pergolis arranged a permanent mortgage in the amount of $5,300,000 for a six story elevator garage building on Elizabeth Street in Manhattan.
* $4,000,000 in permanent financing was obtained by Barry Swartz for three 5-story walk up apartment buildings in the East Village of Manhattan.
* A $5,000,000 permanent mortgage was arranged by Barry Swartz for a five story walk up apartment building on Clinton Street in NYC.
* Interim financing in the amount of $9,750,000 was negotiated by Barry Swartz for a parking garage on the West Side of Midtown Manhattan.
* David Tobin obtained a permanent first/acquisition loan for a five story apartment building containing 94 units located in the Bronx.
* A permanent first mortgage in the amount of $7,000,000 was arranged by David Tobin for a shopping center containing 194,000 s/f and 35 stores located in Carmel, New York.
* Len Solinsky obtained $1,000,000 in financing for a single tenant commercial building in Brooklyn, NY.