Patty Smith Hill award.This award recognizes one outstanding ACEI ACEI Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitor
ACEI Association for Childhood Education International
ACEI Association of Consulting Engineers of Ireland member who has contributed significantly to the betterment bet·ter·ment
1. An improvement over what has been the case: financial betterment.
2. Law An improvement beyond normal upkeep and repair that adds to the value of real property. of ACEI and children. Final selection is made by the Executive Board (nominees remain in the candidate pool for three years for consideration). The qualifications include membership in ACEI for 20 years or more; exemplary, consistent contributions to ACEI; and achievements in the field of childhood education that have brought ACEI recognition. Nomination materials include: a letter of nomination, current curriculum vitae curriculum vitae CV, resume Medical practice A formal listing of a person's professional education, objectives, work history, including location and dates of service at a particular hospital, health care facility, university, the role filled at the time of service, , and a summary of contributions to ACEI. This award may be presented posthumously post·hu·mous
1. Occurring or continuing after one's death: a posthumous award.
2. Published after the writer's death: a posthumous book.
3. . Nomination deadline: February 15.