Passenger arrested, arms recovered.According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. Airport Security Force, a passenger Muhammad Asif was arrested after Security Forces checked his baggage and recovered 30 bore pistol, magazine, bullets. He was travelling in Flight Number 306 Karachi-Lahore on Sunday. Security Sources say that the culprit Muhammad Asif has not been handed over to police while ASF See Windows Media formats.
1. (language) ASF - Algebraic Specification Language.
2. (body) ASF - Analytical Solutions Forum. Officials are investigating from Asif in this regard.
(THROUGH ASIA PULSE)
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||The Frontier Star (Northwest Frontier Province, Pakistan)|
|Date:||Nov 15, 2009|
|Previous Article:||National Reconciliation Ordinance would never harm Zardari: Qaim Ali Shah.|
|Next Article:||CDWA project in Sindh suffering delay.|