Pasquale bruni's bon ton collection pays grand floral tribute to high-fashion.
Summary: Pasquale Bruni, the world renowned iconic i·con·ic
1. Of, relating to, or having the character of an icon.
2. Having a conventional formulaic style. Used of certain memorial statues and busts. Italian jeweller, unfurls new flower-laden merchandise in its Bon Ton collection, inspired by the elite realm of high fashion. And most appropriately, the collection takes its name from the French concept of 'Bon Ton' meaning 'in high society' or 'of sophisticated manner or style.'
Pasquale bruni's bon ton collection pays grand floral tribute to high-fashion!
Unfurls a delightful array of jewels featuring flower-cut coloured stones in white and rose gold settings sparkling with diamonds
Pasquale Bruni, the world renowned iconic Italian jeweller, unfurls new flower-laden merchandise in its Bon Ton collection, inspired by the elite realm of high fashion. And most appropriately, the collection takes its name from the French concept of 'Bon Ton' meaning 'in high society' or 'of sophisticated manner or style.'
Exuding chic sophistication so·phis·ti·cate
v. so·phis·ti·cat·ed, so·phis·ti·cat·ing, so·phis·ti·cates
1. To cause to become less natural, especially to make less naive and more worldly.
2. , Bon Ton's pendant chains, drop earrings and rings are designed to set you apart while taking you places in an alluring combination of flower-cut coloured stones such as green and lilac lilac, any plant of the genus Syringa, deciduous Old World shrubs or small trees of the family Oleaceae (olive family), widely cultivated as ornamentals. jade, as also black and white onyx, in snug white and rose gold settings further highlighted by diamond brilliance. Perfect for daily wear as well as evening adornment Bon Ton is designed to draw the spotlight on to you!
In Bon Ton, rich colours and soft, delectable shapes and forms, come together to once again prove Pasquale Bruni's acclaimed design skills and superb craftsmanship. A fact further asserted by the collection's jewels being regularly featured in leading magazines across the world. Clearly, A-listers simply cannot seem to have enough of the brand's collections!
Commenting on the collection, Pasquale Bruni, CEO (1) (Chief Executive Officer) The highest individual in command of an organization. Typically the president of the company, the CEO reports to the Chairman of the Board. of the brand, said: "Bon Ton's array of jewels is particularly suited to match the lifestyle of a modern woman who combines the demands of a high profile career with family life, and are designed to match any variety of attires as well as occasions. Rich in visual charm as well as tactile appeal, Bon Ton's central feature of 'flower-cut' stones sets it apart as one of the most unique and delightful collections of the season."
While Bon Ton's delectable choice of colours pay tribute to high-fashion's exclusivity and taste, its finish and craftsmanship speak of perfection in cuts and silhouettes. Drawing an interesting parallel between the two worlds of fashion and flowers, the brand splendidly captures the delicate softness of plump blooms in five-petalled, perfectly facetted, coloured stones. It thereafter places each of these 'blooms' in highly polished rose or white gold settings designed to offer secure grasps.
Bruni's love for detail ensures each bloom flanked on either side by etched etch
v. etched, etch·ing, etch·es
a. To cut into the surface of (glass, for example) by the action of acid.
b. leaf patterns encrusted en·crust also in·crust
tr.v. en·crust·ed, en·crust·ing, en·crusts
1. To cover or coat with or as if with a crust: with diamond brilliants and at times by a disc of rich diamond-pave at its very heart! In Bon Ton, warm, blushing tones of rose gold settings team with soft pastel hues of green or lilac jade or with the intensity of black onyx to offer a dazzling array of necklaces composed of double-chains swinging single-bloom pendants, that are simply perfect for an evening gown evening gown
A woman's formal dress. Also called evening dress.
Noun 1. evening gown - a gown for evening wear
dinner dress, dinner gown, formal ! To this, Bruni adds a final touch by decorating the chains at equidistant e·qui·dis·tant
equi·distance n. points with tiny floral motifs.
Women can match the above piece by selecting from Bon Ton's highly attractive array of rings designed to be in sync with its colour code. Or for a different look, one can also opt from its multi-hued array. It beckons further temptation in the form of its delightful drop-earrings dangling 'soft' blooms on small gold links sprinkled tastefully taste·ful
1. Having, showing, or being in keeping with good taste.
2. Pleasing in flavor; tasty.
taste with diamonds. The collection's most glamorous piece showcases an entirely diamond-paved, five-petalled bloom as ring.
Pasquale Bruni has been rightly hailed as "The creator of dreams." His Sissi collection of earrings, rings and pendants combining gold in royal 'crown' settings featuring coloured stones such as lemon quartz, amethyst amethyst (ăm`əthĭst) [Gr.,=non-drunkenness], variety of quartz, violet to purple in color, used as a gem. It is the most highly valued of the semiprecious quartzes. and obsidian obsidian (ŏbsĭd`ēən), a volcanic glass, homogeneous in texture and having a low water content, with a vitreous luster and a conchoidal fracture. , continues to mesmerise Verb 1. mesmerise - attract strongly, as if with a magnet; "She magnetized the audience with her tricks"
magnetise, mesmerize, spellbind, magnetize, bewitch the world of fashion in a combination of soft forms and sensual colours.
Select from Pasquale Bruni's floral tribute to high-fashion in the form of its 'Bon Ton' collection of jewels now available at its exclusive Wafi Boutique and at select Damas Les Exclusives Boutiques across Dubai. 2009 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
2009 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.com)
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company