Parliament bans advertisement of marriage abroad in media.The Parliament adopted a bill "On measures to ban advertisement of marriage abroad in media" during the session on May 16. The initiator of the bill, MP Tursunbay Bakir uulu ("Ar-Namys") said that marriage agencies fraudulently fraud·u·lent
1. Engaging in fraud; deceitful.
2. Characterized by, constituting, or gained by fraud: fraudulent business practices. organize marriage of Kyrgyz girls abroad. "Many girls end up in slavery and their human rights are violated vi·o·late
tr.v. vi·o·lat·ed, vi·o·lat·ing, vi·o·lates
1. To break or disregard (a law or promise, for example).
2. To assault (a person) sexually.
3. . There are cases when girls were beaten and died. But they can't get help from anywhere. Currently about 161 Kyrgyz girls are in South Korea and many of them come to the Kyrgyz Embassy to ask for help. There is no body that would monitor their living conditions living conditions npl → condiciones fpl de vida
living conditions npl → conditions fpl de vie
living conditions living in South Korea," said Bakir uulu. During the discussion, authorized representative of the Government to Parliament Dinara Moldosheva proposed to introduce licensing of marriage agencies. This will prevent publication of false information, she said.
News Agency I...IUIypress - 2001-2012
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company