Parking is so selfish.What price success, having recently won a three-year battle to have parking restrictions applied on the Vicars estate we find out these people have now decamped to another area causing just the same problems?
Our niece NIECE, domestic relations: The daughter of a person's brother or sister. Amb. 514; 1 Jacob's Ch. R. 207. is a resident of Bolckow Street and now, when taking her children to Northgate and Park Lane schools, has to endure the same problems that we endured for so long on our estate - irresponsible ir·re·spon·si·ble
1. Marked by a lack of responsibility: irresponsible accusations.
2. Lacking a sense of responsibility; unreliable or untrustworthy.
3. and selfish parking with no consideration for the residents and children in this area.
When going to school they have to dodge in and around cars, or even just playing out close to their own homes is fraught fraught
1. Filled with a specified element or elements; charged: an incident fraught with danger; an evening fraught with high drama.
2. with danger. Access to their own homes is often impaired by these people parking right up to their yard gates, and once again restricting emergency vehicle access.
Does the council have any thoughts of how to address this problem or do they think if they bury their heads in the sand the parking problems in Guisborough will just go away?
Or will a child in this area have to get run over in order to find a resolution?
TREVOR WARREN, Guisborough