Panasonic Begins Delivery of FOMA P902iS Handsets to NTT DoCoMo - Compatible with DoCoMo's Chaku-Uta Full Service for Downloading Full Music Tracks from i-mode Sites.Tokyo, Japan, June 5, 2006 - (JCN JCN Japan Corporate News
JCN Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience
JCN Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing
JCN Journal of Christian Nursing
JCN Job Control Number
JCN Journal of Child Neurology
JCN joint communications network (US DoD) Newswire) - Panasonic Mobile Communications Co., Ltd announced that it has begun shipments of its FOMA See i-Mode. P902iS mobile phones to NTT DoCoMo (NTT Mobile Communications Network, Inc., Japan) Founded in 1991, NTT DoCoMo is a spinoff of Japan's NTT (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation) which provides wireless services, including cellular, paging, satellite and maritime and in-flight telephone services. , Inc. The P902iS is compatible with DoCoMo's Chaku-Uta Full(R) service enabling the user to download full music tracks from i-mode sites easily. Up to 2GB of music content, approximately 999 songs, can be stored in the miniSD Memory Card, allowing the user to create their own music library. Bluetooth(R) ver.1.2 let the user enjoy listening to music using Bluetooth-enabled wireless headphone See headphones. . The popular P90X series also include a new assortment of Custom Jacket(R). The brightness of each dot in the white LED can be adjusted enabling the users to choose from a large selection of illumination patterns. The company has also begun shipments of limited edition 'MUSIC EDITION' that consist of FOMA P902iS (Black x Smoke Black), premium Custom Jacket and wireless headphone set.
Main Features of FOMA P902iS
- Compatible with DoCoMo's Chaku-Uta Full(R) service for downloading full music tracks from i-mode sites.
- Equipped with an SD audio player that is compatible with 2 GB large-capacity type cards.
- Supports Bluetooth standard specifications ver.1.2, which enables you to listen to music via a wireless link.
- The rear panel is equipped with a 7 x 7 dot area of white LED illumination for displaying various information and illustrations.
Equipped with an advanced "face authentication (1) Verifying the integrity of a transmitted message. See message integrity, e-mail authentication and MAC.
(2) Verifying the identity of a user logging into a network. " security function which enables you to lock the IC card and PIM (1) (Protocol Independent Multicast) A multicast routing protocol endorsed by the IETF. Used in conjunction with an existing unicast routing protocol, it comes in two flavors: Dense Mode (PIM-DM) is used when recipients in the target group are in a concentrated function in Double Security mode together with the handset PIN number.
- Pre-installed with i-appli(R) software required to use DCMX(R) credit card.
Size: (H x W x T) Approx. 106 x 49 X 21 mm (when folded) (22 mm including protruding portions) Weight: Approx. 109 grams (without Custom Jacket) Continuous talk time: Voice call Approx. 150 minutes TV phone Approx. 100 minutes Continuous Standby time: Approx. 550 hours (static) Approx. 380 hours (dynamic) Main Display: Approx. 2.4 inches (240 x 320 pixels) 262,144-color TFT color LCD Sub Display: Approx. 0.7 inches (96 x 12 pixels) STN LCD monochrome Cameras: Outer: Maicovicon(R) Camera Effective resolution Approx. 2 megapixels Inner: CMOS Camera Effective resolution: Approx .110,000 pixels
Main Pre-installed i-appli
"Sonic The Hedgehog Sonic the Hedgehog is a fictional hedgehog character that serves as the mascot of the Japanese video game company Sega. The name is also the title of several entries in the Sonic the Hedgehog series. 2" and "2006 FIFA FIFA International Association Football Federation [French Fédération Internationale de Football Association]
FIFA n abbr (= Fédération Internationale de Football Association) → FIFA f WORLD CUP GERMANY Germany has hosted the FIFA World Cup twice. Hence World Cup Germany may refer to:
(C)SEGA (company, games) SEGA - manufacturer of video game hardware and software.
Usenet newsgroup: news:rec.games.video.sega.
(C)2006 Electronic Arts Inc. Electronic Arts, EA, EA SPORTS and the EA SPORTS logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved. Official licensed product. (C)The Official Emblem, the Official Mascots Here is a list of several known mascots: College mascots
* "FOMA", "i-mode", "i-appli", "Custom Jacket", "DCMX" are registered trademarks of NTT DoCoMo Inc.
* "miniSD" is the trademark of SD Association.
* "Bluetooth" is the registered trademark of The Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and its usage is only permitted by a license agreement.
* "Chaku-Uta Full" is a registered trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Sony Music Entertainment is a major global record label controlled by the Sony Corporation. In 1988, Sony Corporation acquired CBS Records, Inc. for $2 billion. CBS Inc., now CBS Corporation, retained the rights to the CBS name, and Sony renamed the label Inc.
* "vMaicovicon" is a registered trademark of Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.
About Panasonic Mobile Communications Co., Ltd.
Panasonic Mobile Communications Co., Ltd. (PMC (1) See Portable Media Center.
(2) (PCI Mezzanine Card) A PCI-based mezzanine card that is widely adapted to VMEbus, CompactPCI and PCI cards. ), based in Yokohama, Japan, is a worldwide leader in the development and manufacture of mobile communications products. As one of the main business domains for Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd., best known for its Panasonic brand digital electronics, PMC has been developing cutting edge technologies since its establishment in 1958, including the world's first 3G video handset for the Japanese market in 2001. PMC is committed in providing added-value solutions to end-users through its mobile communication products.
Source: Panasonic Mobile Communications Co., Ltd.
Panasonic Mobile Communications Public Relations Office Email: email@example.com
Copyright [c] 2006 JCN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Japan Corporate News Network K.K.