Paid Online Survey Secrets - How to REALLY Make Money with Paid Online Surveys
Some people make good money with paid online surveys while others struggle to make anything at all. Why is this? What are the paid online survey secrets that make the difference? This article explains. Read on...Paid online surveys are a big business on the Internet involving many millions of dollars. Every week there are thousands of surveys being made. Every month there are tens of thousands of survey takers receiving checks in the mail or deposits in their PayPal accounts. Knowing the paid online survey secrets is the key to really making money. Knowing these paid online survey secrets is the difference between good income and little or no income. Knowing or not knowing is the dividing line between success and prosperity, on the one hand, and failure and poverty, on the other.
Here are the secrets of paid online surveys, revealed:
1. All surveys are not created equal. About 20% of surveys are legitimate paid online surveys made by legitimate paid survey makers. These pay a reasonable compensation, paid on time and your privacy is protected. Take these paid online surveys and you will make money.
The other 80% are low-pay/no pay surveys made by survey makers who promise but do not fulfill. These survey makers try to keep most of their survey fees for themselves. The survey takers end up with little or nothing. Take these paid online surveys and you will just waste your time.
2. Your list of survey makers is your key. Perhaps the biggest paid survey secret of all is that making money with online paid surveys depends almost entirely on the quality of your list.
3. Consider the motivation of the source. There are many lists offered. There are two ways the purveyors of lists get paid: A. From fees they charge the users (you) or B. Recruiting fees paid to them by the survey makers they recommend and put on their lists.
Survey makers who offer legitimate paid online surveys (the 20%) almost never pay recruiting fees; they don''t need to.
Low-pay/no pay survey makers lose participants and must recruit heavily to replace them. They pay recruiting fees to anyone who can bring them recruits. Those survey makers who pay their participants the least generally have to pay the most for new recruits, and so they appear on the most free lists.
4. "Beware of Greeks Bearing Gifts" --Old Trojan proverb. "Free lists" are never free. They are being paid for by the low-pay/no pay survey makers, to recruit the gullible.
When you hire a guide to steer you through strange (to you) territory, it is always best for YOU to pay your guide. That way the guide is more likely to take you to where YOU need to go.
5. It''s a numbers game. There are three numbers that are important: A. The strength of the money-back guarantee from the paid survey membership site you choose. B. That site''s refund rate. C. The number of preferred survey makers that you sign up with from the list that you receive.
A. There are over 200 paid survey membership sites. Find those that have a STRONG 60-90 day money-back guarantee, backed up by a bank or financial company such as PayPal or ClickBank. If they have such a guarantee, give them a "1" if not, a "0". There are at least 70 that qualify. Deal with "1''s". NOT "0''s".
B. Current members give each paid survey site a mark of approval or not, expressed in their refund rates. Low refund rates mean happy clients, who used their list and made money. High refund rates mean many unhappy clients who did not make money and are demanding their money back.
Pick your paid survey guide site from the group of "1''s", with a low (3-6%) refund rate. Avoid any with refund rates that are either unknown (means high) or that are as high as 9-10%. That way you position yourself to be amongst the happy clients of a site with a good list!
C. Once you have picked your paid survey site guide and gotten a copy of their list, sign up with all of the preferred survey companies on that list. The more you sign up with, the more money you make. One survey maker might only send you 2 or 3 surveys a year. Sign up with 200+ of them; get 4-600+ surveys/yr.
Understand and pay attention to these paid online survey secrets, as above, and you will make money with paid online surveys.
For more information on paid online survey secrets and making money with the top paid surveys, visit: Paid Online Survey Secrets ***[For a FREE EBOOK: "How to Make Money with Paid Online Surveys", scroll down to the bottom of the page!]*** To learn more about refund rates and comparing paid survey sites to pick the best one, visit: Paid Survey Review of Paid Survey Sites