Pacific Life Ranks "Excellent" by DALBAR.
According to Kathleen McWard, CFP([R]), vice president, marketing, Annuities and Mutual Funds Division, "Pacific Life is committed to offering financial professionals and their clients the most user-friendly internet sites to keep them informed and up-to-date. We will continue to make enhancements that save our clients time, make it easy to do business with us, and offer unique information that can be used in planning for retirement."
DALBAR develops standards for, and provides research, ratings, and rankings to the mutual fund, broker/dealer, discount brokerage, life insurance, and banking industries. DALBAR's WebMonitor tracks Web site innovations across the financial services industry and identifies the industry's best sites. Each quarter the sites are scored based on the five categories below:
1. Functions - The quality and range of capabilities.
2. Usability - The ease of entering and navigating the site, ability to locate important information and accessibility of help functions.
3. Consistency - The user's experience in consistent image, transitioning and content.
4. Behavior Centric - Addresses and facilitates adaptation of users' most frequent offline behaviors and concerns to the online method by making the user feel comfortable and secure in their decision to manage their finances online.
5. Content Currency - Points are deducted when the site's content does not meet standards of relevance, timeliness and quality.
Founded in 1868, Pacific Life provides life insurance products, annuities, and mutual funds, and offers a variety of investment products and services to individuals, businesses, and pension plans.1 Pacific Life counts more than half of the 50 largest U.S. companies as clients2 and is a member of the Insurance Marketplace Standards Association (IMSA), whose membership promotes high ethical standards for the sale of individual life insurance and annuities. For additional information about Pacific Life, including its current financial strength ratings from A.M. Best, Fitch Ratings, Standard & Poor's, and Moody's, visit the company Web site at www.PacificLife.com.
1 Product features and availability vary by state.
2 Data compiled by Pacific Life using the FORTUNE 500[R] list as of April 2007.
Variable insurance products issued by Pacific Life Insurance Company and mutual funds issued by Pacific Life Funds are available through licensed third party broker-dealers and distributed by Pacific Select Distributors, Inc. (member FINRA & SIPC), a subsidiary of Pacific Life.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Aug 27, 2007|
|Previous Article:||Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Boeing, Honeywell, United Technologies and General Electric.|
|Next Article:||Zacks Analyst Interview Highlights: Philippine Long Distance Telephone.|
|SAFER ALTERNATIVE? LAP-BAND PROCEDURE HELPS PATIENTS WITH PORTION CONTROL THAT RESULTS IN WEIGHT LOSS.|
|MAYOR OF TELEVISION BLOG.|
|A moment in the life of a cell: microscopic scan images without intruding.|