Pacific Life Ranks "Excellent" by DALBAR.NEWPORT BEACH Newport Beach, residential and resort city (1990 pop. 66,643), Orange co., S Calif., on Newport Bay and the Pacific Ocean; inc. 1906. It is a popular seaside resort and yachting center. Manufactures include electrical and medical equipment, computers, boats, and adhesives. , Calif. -- Pacific Life Insurance Company's consumer and financial professional Web sites earned DALBAR's highest designation of "Excellent," for the second consecutive quarter, in their Q2 2007 Life Insurance & Annuity Quarterly Rankings & Trending Report. DALBAR considers Pacific Life an industry leader in offering valuable Web sites for consumers and financial professionals.
According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. Kathleen McWard, CFP 1. CFP - Constraint Functional Programming.
2. CFP - Communicating Functional Processes.
3. CFP - Call For Papers (for a conference). ([R]), vice president, marketing, Annuities and Mutual Funds Division, "Pacific Life is committed to offering financial professionals and their clients the most user-friendly internet sites to keep them informed and up-to-date. We will continue to make enhancements that save our clients time, make it easy to do business with us, and offer unique information that can be used in planning for retirement."
DALBAR develops standards for, and provides research, ratings, and rankings to the mutual fund, broker/dealer, discount brokerage A discount brokerage is a business that charges clients significantly lower fees than traditional brokerages, typically offering comparatively fewer services and/or advice. , life insurance, and banking industries. DALBAR's WebMonitor tracks Web site innovations across the financial services The examples and perspective in this article or section may not represent a worldwide view of the subject.
Please [ improve this article] or discuss the issue on the talk page. industry and identifies the industry's best sites. Each quarter the sites are scored based on the five categories below:
1. Functions - The quality and range of capabilities.
2. Usability - The ease of entering and navigating the site, ability to locate important information and accessibility of help functions.
3. Consistency - The user's experience in consistent image, transitioning and content.
4. Behavior Centric - Addresses and facilitates adaptation of users' most frequent offline behaviors and concerns to the online method by making the user feel comfortable and secure in their decision to manage their finances online.
5. Content Currency - Points are deducted when the site's content does not meet standards of relevance, timeliness and quality.
Founded in 1868, Pacific Life provides life insurance products, annuities, and mutual funds, and offers a variety of investment products and services to individuals, businesses, and pension plans.1 Pacific Life counts more than half of the 50 largest U.S. companies as clients2 and is a member of the Insurance Marketplace Standards Association (IMSA IMSA Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy
IMSA International Motor Sports Association
IMSA Insurance Marketplace Standards Association
IMSA International Municipal Signal Association
IMSA Illinois Mini Storage Association
IMSA Institute of Marine Safety Auditors ), whose membership promotes high ethical standards for the sale of individual life insurance and annuities. For additional information about Pacific Life, including its current financial strength ratings from A.M. Best, Fitch Ratings Fitch Ratings
An international rating agency for financial institutions, insurance companies, and corporate, sovereign, and municipal debt. Fitch Ratings has headquarters in New York and London and is wholly owned by FIMALAC of Paris. , Standard & Poor's, and Moody's, visit the company Web site at www.PacificLife.com.
1 Product features and availability vary by state.
2 Data compiled by Pacific Life using the FORTUNE 500[R] list as of April 2007.
Variable insurance products issued by Pacific Life Insurance Company and mutual funds issued by Pacific Life Funds are available through licensed third party broker-dealers and distributed by Pacific Select Distributors, Inc. (member FINRA FINRA Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (formerly Securities Industry Regulatory Authority) & SIPC (Simply Interactive PC) An earlier umbrella term from Microsoft and Intel for a PC that works like a home appliance. For example, it has a sealed case, uses external connectors for expansion and boots in just a couple of seconds. ), a subsidiary of Pacific Life.