PART-EXCHANGE WITH MILLER HOMES AND MOVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS; ADVERTISING FEATURE.Christmas Christmas [Christ's Mass], in the Christian calendar, feast of the nativity of Jesus, celebrated in Roman Catholic and Protestant Churches on Dec. 25. In liturgical importance it ranks after Easter, Pentecost, and Epiphany (Jan. 6). , Miller Homes has the perfect house available at its Fairview Gardens development in Norton, Stockton-on-Tees.
'The Jura' is a two storey, five bedroom detached de·tached
1. Separated; disconnected.
2. Standing apart from others; separate. home (incorporating a double integral garage) with an impressive amount of space - 1698 square feet in total -making it an ideal home for families. As you walk into the property a feature staircase leads to the upstairs landing area, off which a master bedroom complete with en suite and double windows is situated, which is an ideal light and airy air·y
adj. air·i·er, air·i·est
1. Of, relating to, or having the constitution of air.
2. High in the air; lofty.
3. Open to the air: airy chambers.
4. space to which parents can retreat. The four other bedrooms are sizeable with one including an en suite bathroom, a perfect addition to avoid those morning queues for the family bathroom which is located to the left at the top of the staircase.
Downstairs a separate utility room and breakfasting area can be found off the kitchen as well as a large living room and connecting dining area which boasts a spectacular panoramic pan·o·ram·a
1. An unbroken view of an entire surrounding area.
2. A comprehensive presentation; a survey: a panorama of American literature.
3. bay window where you can watch the seasons change. As such The Jura is practical and stylish Stylish is a free Mozilla extension that allows for the manipulation of web pages and XUL application user interfaces through the use of CSS or user styles available localy or from centralized web-site , which allows style sharing. in equal measure, perfect for entertaining and sure to leave a lasting impression on all who visit and people can now get a feel for the The Jura from taking a look around the development's viewhome which has recently opened.
On the market for just pounds 299,000 -reduced from pounds 325,000 - The Jura is also available under Miller Homes' Part-Exchange scheme, the benefits of which include a cash sale with no chain, no advertising costs or estate agent's fees and no HIP required, making it the perfect solution for a hassle-free move into this stunning new home.
Debbie Dunthorne, Regional Sales Director at Miller Homes North East said: "If anyone is thinking about moving I would advise them not to hang around - with Christmas approaching people are acting fast and taking advantage of the excellent offers available on new homes. With Part-Exchange now available on The Jura there couldn't be an easier or more secure way to move into such an affordable property."
Fairview Gardens is located on the southern edge of Norton Golf Course, with open countryside stretching away to the north. Local amenities including shops, schools and health care are all within walking distance of the development and transport links to Middlesbrough and Darlington are easily accessible making it an ideal commuter base.
For further information about Fairview Gardens, and other properties available from the award winning housebuilder please call the sales office on 0800 840 8482 or visit www.millerhomes.co.uk. Showhomes and the Jura viewhome are open 10.30am -5.30pm seven days a week.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Evening Gazette (Middlesbrough, England)|
|Date:||Oct 15, 2009|
|Previous Article:||popular scheme; Proper ty news.|
|Next Article:||It's our secret to 70 years of marriage... no secrets!|