Ordering timing poster, smart card.[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED]
Every M2 machine gunner needs to know exactly how to time and headspace head·space
The volume left at the top of an almost filled jar, tin, or other container before sealing.
Noun 1. headspace - the volume left at the top of a filled container (bottle or jar or tin) before sealing his weapon. Mistakes can be deadly.
To help educate gunners, units can order both a headspace and timing poster and a smart card that fits in a pocket. Here's how:
* Have your unit pubs clerk order the poster from: https://dol.hqda.pentagon.mil/ ptclick/index.aspx
* Click on Search
* Under Quick Search, use the drop down menu to search by "Short Title"
* Under "search for", type in "M2 Headspace"
* Click on Search
* "DA Poster 750-98" will appear
* Click on Available
* Log in
* Verify your address
* Click on Subscribe
* Enter quantity needed
* Click on Add to Selection
* Verify order and log out
* Go to http://www.train.army.mil
* Click on the Reimer Digital Library
* Under Type, select "Graphic Training Aids “Training Aid” redirects here. For Military Training Material, see Graphic training aids.
“Graphic Training Aid” redirects here. For Military Training Material, see Graphic Training Aids.
“Graphic Training Aids” redirects here. "
* Under School, select "Any"
* Under Keyword, type in "09-06-045" and click on Submit
* Click on GTA GTA Grand Theft Auto (legal)
GTA Grand Theft Auto (video game)
GTA Greater Toronto Area (Canada)
GTA Graduate Teaching Assistant 09-06-045, 31 Aug 2007
* Scroll down to the bottom of the web page and click on Training Audiovisual Support (TASC TASC The After School Corporation
TASC The American Surrogacy Center
TASC Treatment Accountability for Safer Communities
TASC The Analytic Sciences Corporation
TASC Transportation Administrative Service Center
TASC Total Administrative Services Corporation )
* Select your training support center and request the GTA through the center's POC (Proof Of Concept) See PoC exploit.
POC - Point Of Contact