Online scans spur more scans.according to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. a study in the journal Health Affairs that challenges the widely held assumption that having computer access to patients' test results will reduce testing. The researchers analyzed an·a·lyze
tr.v. an·a·lyzed, an·a·lyz·ing, an·a·lyz·es
1. To examine methodically by separating into parts and studying their interrelations.
2. Chemistry To make a chemical analysis of.
3. data from 1,187 physician offices, and found that physicians with access to electronic imaging ordered imaging in 18% of visits, compared with 13% in offices without such access. Our efforts should at a minimum raise questions about the whole idea that computerization decreases test ordering, and therefore costs, in the real world of outpatient practice," the study's lead author, Dr Danny McCormick of Harvard Medical School Harvard Medical School (HMS) is one of the graduate schools of Harvard University. It is a prestigious American medical school located in the Longwood Medical Area of the Mission Hill neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts. , Boston, said in a statement.