OneNeck IT Services Completes Transition for Broadband Services' J.D. Edwards Software.Business Editors/High-Tech Writers
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 4, 2002
OneNeck IT Services Corp. today announced completion of a transition to provide 24x7 outsourcing (1) Contracting with outside consultants, software houses or service bureaus to perform systems analysis, programming and datacenter operations. Contrast with insourcing. See netsourcing, ASP, SSP and facilities management. services for Broadband Services See broadband and broadband service provider. Inc.'s J.D. Edwards (J.D. Edwards & Company, Denver, CO, www.jdedwards.com) A developer of multinational, integrated enterprise software for distribution, finance, human resources, manufacturing and supply chain management. enterprise software environment. The transition includes 24x7 customer support, data center management, database administration, and Configurable Network Computing Configurable Network Computing or CNC is JD Edwards®'s (JDE) client-server proprietary architecture and methodology that implements its highly-scalable enterprise-wide business solutions software that can run on a wide variety of hardware, operating systems (OS) and hardware (TM) services for eight U.S. locations across all divisions at Broadband. The outsourcing transition was completed with no disruption in Broadband customer services.
Rich Nortnik, chief information officer of Broadband Services stated, "For its size and complexity, this has been the smoothest transition that I have ever been a part of. I attribute this to the excellent planning and support provided by our internal IT team and the staff of OneNeck. Outsourcing our technology operations will allow Broadband to focus more of its resources on driving growth in our core business by enabling us to easily scale our IT needs."
"We are excited, not only with the success of the transition process, but also the opportunity to support Broadband Services," said Ted Fischer, vice president of OneNeck. "Through excellent communications and teamwork (product, software, tool) Teamwork - A SASD tool from Sterling Software, formerly CADRE Technologies, which supports the Shlaer/Mellor Object-Oriented method and the Yourdon-DeMarco, Hatley-Pirbhai, Constantine and Buhr notations. between Broadband and OneNeck, the transition go-live date stayed on target and was never compromised." He further stated, "This agreement expands our J.D. Edwards MAS partnership and underscores OneNeck's commitment to being a premier provider of IT outsourcing services. We look forward to growing our partnership with J.D. Edwards by supporting great customers like Broadband Services."
OneNeck is a U.S.-based J.D. Edwards MAS (Managed Application Solutions) partner with an industry focus on mid-market manufacturing and distribution companies along with financial and equity services organizations. The company provides hosted solutions for J.D. Edwards 5, OneWorld(R), WorldSoftware(TM) and coexistence co·ex·ist
intr.v. co·ex·ist·ed, co·ex·ist·ing, co·ex·ists
1. To exist together, at the same time, or in the same place.
2. environments, and has been offering managed hosting and outsourcing services since 1997. OneNeck will be exhibiting in booth #311 at the Quest Midwest Conference The Midwest Conference is a College Athletic Conference affiliated with the NCAA's Division III. Member institutions are located in the midwestern United States in the states of Illinois, Iowa, and Wisconsin. , Dec. 8-10 in Chicago. The conference is presented in partnership by J.D. Edwards and Quest, the J.D. Edwards Users Group.
Broadband Services Inc. (www.broadbandsvc.com) is the leading outsource provider of integrated supply chain management, network planning and fulfillment ful·fill also ful·fil
tr.v. ful·filled, ful·fill·ing, ful·fills also ful·fils
1. To bring into actuality; effect: fulfilled their promises.
2. services. The company's innovative, intelligent systems enable clients to deploy and manage their most important assets, the products and technology within their networks, with documented capital and operating cost savings. Founded in 1999, the company is headquartered in Denver.
About J.D. Edwards & Co.
J.D. Edwards makes customers stronger, enabling them to solve their most important business challenges. The company offers collaborative enterprise software as well as consulting, education and support services support services Psychology Non-health care-related ancillary services–eg, transportation, financial aid, support groups, homemaker services, respite services, and other services . J.D. Edwards' offerings are differentiated by a deeply ingrained in·grained
1. Firmly established; deep-seated: ingrained prejudice; the ingrained habits of a lifetime.
2. attitude of listening to customers, innovating on their behalf, and delivering solutions as part of a results-oriented relationship. Founded in 1977 and headquartered in Denver, J.D. Edwards focuses on long-term business partnerships and helping its 6,500 customers in more than 110 countries collaborate electronically to manage their business processes, supply chains, and supplier and customer relationships. For more information: www.jdedwards.com or 800/727-5333.
OneNeck IT Services is a premier IT outsourcing solutions provider specializing in managing information systems for mid-size enterprises. The company provides a wide variety of IT solutions, including implementation, integration and outsourcing. OneNeck's services range from, 24 x 7 customer support, data center management, and application and database management, to e-business integration, disaster recovery, network management services, and application development and functional support. OneNeck currently provides outsourcing and consulting services Noun 1. consulting service - service provided by a professional advisor (e.g., a lawyer or doctor or CPA etc.)
service - work done by one person or group that benefits another; "budget separately for goods and services" to over 5,000 users worldwide and recently recorded their 20th straight quarter of profitability. For additional information, visit the OneNeck IT Services home page at www.OneNeck.com.