OnTrak Systems Receives Editors' Choice Best Product Award from Semiconductor International.SAN JOSE San Jose, city, United States
San Jose (sănəzā`, săn hōzā`), city (1990 pop. 782,248), seat of Santa Clara co., W central Calif.; founded 1777, inc. 1850. , Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 12, 1995--OnTrak Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:ONTK), a leading provider of semiconductor processing equipment for chemical mechanical planarization (CMP CMP (cytidine monophosphate): see cytosine.
(1) (CMP Media LLC, Manhasset, NY, www.cmp.com) Part of United Business Media, CMP is a leading integrated media company that offers a wide variety of publications and services in the information ), today announced that it has received the 1995 Editors' Choice Best Product Award from Semiconductor International magazine for its DSS-200 Series II wafer (1) A small, thin continuous-loop magnetic tape cartridge that has been used from time to time for data storage and specialized applications.
(2) The base unit of chip making. It is a slice taken from a salami-like silicon crystal ingot up to 12" (300mm) in diameter. cleaning system.
One of 20 products selected, the DSS-200 Series II was recognized for making a significant difference in semiconductor manufacturing.
According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. Pieter Burggraaf, senior editor of Semiconductor International, best product candidates must meet one or more of the following criteria: (1) advanced wafer processing, chip assembly or packaging, or process testing capabilities; (2) enhanced semiconductor or related manufacturing results; (3) improved employee productivity or working conditions; or (4) aided a manufacturer's efforts to provide a safer workplace or to be more environmentally responsible.
Kenneth J. Smith, OnTrak's chairman and chief executive officer, noted that the award indicates customers' continued satisfaction with the DSS-200 Series II system. "We are honored to receive this accolade and are pleased with the positive feedback we continue to receive from our worldwide customers, who acknowledge the performance and cost-of-ownership advantages offered by this system. The DSS-200 was originally developed in cooperation with a key customer, and customer feedback continues to drive enhancements to this system," noted Smith.
OnTrak's DSS-200 Series II system is used for post-CMP and general wafer cleaning applications. By scrubbing See data scrubbing, memory scrubbing and audio scrubbing. both sides of the wafer simultaneously in two sequential brush stations, the Series II offers a significant increase in the brush to wafer contact, which is the primary cleaning mechanism.
In addition, the DSS-200 Series II provides superior process control, throughput and reliability, while achieving production-proven cleaning results for particles <onlyinclude> This is a list of particles in particle physics, including currently known and hypothetical elementary particles, as well as the composite particles that can be built up from them. as small as 0.125-micron. Recipe control of all critical process parameters permits the use of established processes of record on each system in a multi-system environment, offering total process portability from system to system and fab to fab.
OnTrak Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of semiconductor capital equipment for CMP. Its primary product, the DSS-200, is a double-sided, single-wafer cleaning system used in a variety of advanced applications. OnTrak is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., and has sales, service and manufacturer's representative offices in strategic locations worldwide. The company's common stock is traded on The Nasdaq Stock Market Nasdaq stock market
The first electronic stock market listing over 5000 companies. The Nasdaq stock market comprises two separate markets, namely the Nasdaq National Market, which trades large, active securities and the Nasdaq Smallcap Market that trades emerging growth companies. under the symbol ONTK.
CONTACT: OnTrak Systems Inc.
Jerry Cutini, 408/577-1010
in full Music Corporation of America
Entertainment conglomerate. It was founded in Chicago in 1924 by Jules Stein as a talent agency. In the 1960s it bought Decca Records and Universal Pictures, and today it produces films, music, and television shows. Inc.
Sheryl Moreno, 415/968-8900