On the real estate scene.AGENTS
Sinvin Realty realty n. a short form of "real estate." (See: real estate)
REALTY. An abstract of real, as distinguished from personalty. Realty relates to lands and tenements, rents or other hereditaments. Vide Real Property. Corp. has been appointed as the exclusive leasing agent for retail space at 520 W. 23rd St. in New York City New York City: see New York, city.
New York City
City (pop., 2000: 8,008,278), southeastern New York, at the mouth of the Hudson River. The largest city in the U.S. . The building contains a total of 2,500 SF of retail space on ground level.
American Skandia announced that it has appointed Insignia/ESG as the exclusive leasing agent for 130,000 SF of sublease sublease n. the lease of all or a portion of premises by a tenant who has leased the premises from the owner. A sublease may be prohibited by the original lease, or require written permission from the owner. space at Enterprise Corporate Park in Shelton, Conn. Paul Jacobs Paul Jacob (1960 - ) is an activist, organizer, and advocate for legislative term limits, initiative and referendum rights, and limited government in the United States. He writes a weekly column for Townhall. , senior managing director, Robert Caruso, consulting director, and Colin Reilly, associate, will handle this assignment on behalf of Insignia/ESG.
Max Capital Management Corp. has appointed Colliers ABR (1) (AutoBaud Rate detect) The analysis of the first characters of a message to determine its transmission speed and number of start and stop bits.
(2) (Available Bit R , Inc. as the exclusive leasing agent for 450 W. 33rd St., a 1.7 million SF office building in New York City. Peter Riguardi, Robert Flippin, Michael Gerla, and Cynthia Wasserberger will handle this assignment on behalf of Colliers ABR.
Sinvin Realty Corp. has been appointed as the exclusive leasing agent for the retail space at 66 Crosby St. in New York City.
SBWE, Inc. has been appointed as the exclusive sales agent for Meadowlands Distribution Centers, three industrial land parcels in Starke Road and Carlstadt, NJ. John Friedland, senior vice president, and Jeffrey Fulton, vice president, will handle this assignment on behalf of SBWE.
Insignia Douglas Elliman announced the sale of a 1,500 SF loft at 30 E. 21st St. in New York City to Michael Frost for $655,000. Larry Michaels, of Insignia Douglas Elliman, represented the seller in the transaction.
The Sonneblick-Goldman Company announced the sale of Hotel Delmonico at Park Ave. to Donald Trump Editing of this page by unregistered or newly registered users is currently disabled due to vandalism. for $115 million. Mark J. Gordon, managing director of Sonneblick-Goldman, represented the seller in the transaction.
Massey Knakal Realty Services announced the sale of 227-01/227-23 Merrick Boulevard, a 15,000 SF retail property in Queens, N.Y., for $1.5 million. Thomas Donovan, senior managing director of Massey Knakal Realty Services, represented both parties in the transaction.
Eastern Consolidated Properties, Inc. announced the sale of 95 Fifth Ave., a 22,000 SF building in New York City. Mitch Perl, director of Eastern Consolidated Properties, represented the buyer in the transaction. Peter Hauspurg, chairman, and Brain Ezratty, vice chairman, represented the seller.
Senack Real Estate announced that the following properties have been sold:
* 230 Ocean Parkway Ocean Parkway refers to the following roads:
* 1124 43rd St., a multifamily building in Boro Park, Brooklyn;
* 265 Ninth St., a multifamily building in Park Slope, Brooklyn Park Slope is a neighborhood in the western section of Brooklyn, New York City's most populous borough. Park Slope is roughly bounded by Prospect Park West to 4th Avenue, Park Place to the Greenwood Cemetery according to the New York City Department of City Planning ;
* And 71 Brooklyn Ave. in Crown Heights, Brooklyn Crown Heights is a neighborhood in the central portion of the New York City borough of Brooklyn. Until 1916, the area was known as Crow Hill. The name was changed when Crown Street was cut through. .
Massey Knakal Realty Services announced the sale of 432 W. 43rd St., a five-story mixed-use building in New York City, for $1.75 million. Christopher Brodhead, managing director of Massey Knakal, represented both parties in the transaction.