Ohio Society recognized for excellence.The Ohio Society of CPAs was recognized by the Ohio Society of Association Executives (OSAE OSAE Orthopaedic Self-Assessment Examination
OSAE Organización Salmantina de la Astronáutica y el Espacio
OSAE Office of Systems Architecture and Engineering ) for excellence on a variety of initiatives. The Ohio Society of CPAs received Achievement Awards in the following categories:
* Associations Advance Ohio -- Sarbanes-Oxley for Not-for-Profits campaign
* Meetings -- 2003 Members Summit
* Government Relations -- Ohio CPA/PAC Fundraising
* One-time Publications -- Student Membership Brochure and Application
* Education -- 2003 Practitioners Symposium
* Membership -- The Member Initiatives Program
* Technology -- 535metro, LLC (Logical Link Control) See "LANs" under data link protocol.
LLC - Logical Link Control
* Public Relations public relations, activities and policies used to create public interest in a person, idea, product, institution, or business establishment. By its nature, public relations is devoted to serving particular interests by presenting them to the public in the most Campaign -- The State of Ohio Business Poll
OSAE is a statewide organization dedicated towards the advancement of associations in Ohio. The Achievement Awards are given in August during OSAE's Annual Conference.