OKI Printing Solutions - Ready for Vista.
Vista print drivers will be made available for download from the company's regional web sites starting from February 2007, and many print drivers will also be included in the box with Vista. The company will provide Vista print drivers for the latest generation of printers and multifunction printers, and for most older products.
OKI Printing Solutions will support its customers' specific printing and document workflow customization requirements, and will accommodate advanced applications such as security compliance, integration with document management systems or support for legacy systems. Customers seeking this assistance should contact their local OKI Printing Solutions office.
Key customer benefits of Vista printing include:
* A simpler, more standardized, and better automated installation process for network printers and MFPs including security enhancements
* Better control and flexibility for quick customization of printing solutions
* Simple but powerful tools to produce promotional materials and professional documents in-house
* Advanced graphic capabilities for easier creation and sharing of rich color content
* Greater ability to create and route customized electronic and scanned documents for applications such as invoice processing and forms recognition
President and CEO of Oki Data Corporation Mikihiko Maeno says: "We are dedicated to staying at the forefront of innovation and responding to the latest technologies in the marketplace. Uptake of Windows Vista[TM] is expected to happen at a faster pace than any other operating system and we will be ready to respond to customer demands."
*The brand name for Oki Data Corporation and a subsidiary of Oki Electric
- ENDS -
All product images are downloadable from local websites which can be accessed via our global portal at www.okiprintingsolutions.com
Notes to editors:
* OKI Printing Solutions is the brand name of Oki Data Corporation
* Annual turnover for Oki Data Corporation is $1.4bn (FY05)
* OKI Printing Solutions' sales are divided between 49% EMEA, 28% Americas, 16% Asia and Oceania and 7% Others
* OKI Printing Solutions is represented in 120 countries worldwide
* Oki Electric, established in 1881, is a Japanese electronics manufacturer with an annual turnover of approx. $5.8bn (FY05)
* Oki Electric employs approx. 21,175 people throughout the world with 6,581 employees outside Japan
* More details on Oki Electric can be found at www.oki.com
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Dec 11, 2006|
|Previous Article:||LG.Philips LCD Issues Statement.|
|Next Article:||Discover the Major Quantitative Trends Affecting the Pet Health Care Market in Malaysia.|