OBSERVATIONS ...Largest Agencies. We are pleased to present our annual largest ag communications agency listing. As interesting as it is to see whom ranks where, it is also insightful to view the mix of revenue sources for agencies at the end of the 90's. Summing up the totals of the top five agency spots by revenue sources still indicates a diverse mix -- but compared to last year, revenue from advertising gained as a total source among the top five over the prior year, while all other sources dropped in total.
Thanks goes out to all those that participated in this survey. In the upcoming June June: see month. issue we will have the heads of some of these top agencies share their insights and perspectives on the advertising industry and its future.
New Feature. How will the next generation of producers conduct business? Given all the structural forces reshaping the agricultural landscape, Agri Marketing launches an on-going Adj. 1. on-going - currently happening; "an ongoing economic crisis"
current - occurring in or belonging to the present time; "current events"; "the current topic"; "current negotiations"; "current psychoanalytic theories"; "the ship's current position" focus on those who will become our customers in the future. This is not intended to be a summary of a market research survey, but the `soul' behind the numbers; a one-on-one one-on-one
1. Consisting of or being direct communication or exchange between two people: one-on-one instruction.
2. Sports Playing directly or exclusively against a single opponent. with those who will be the `architects' of the new agriculture. If you know of any producers who represent the next generation (35 years of age and under preferred) and can articulate articulate /ar·tic·u·late/ (ahr-tik´u-lat)
1. to pronounce clearly and distinctly.
2. to make speech sounds by manipulation of the vocal organs.
3. to express in coherent verbal form.
4. how they plan to conduct business, please let us know. E-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the author, Candace Krebs Krebs , Sir Hans Adolf 1900-1981.
German-born British biochemist who discovered (1936) the Krebs cycle. He shared a 1953 Nobel Prize for investigations into metabolic processes. (email@example.com).
View the Winners online. If you haven't had a chance you can observe all of the Best of NAMA Na·ma
n. pl. Nama or Na·mas
1. A member of a people of southwest Africa.
2. The Khoikhoin language of the Nama. winners and their entries online at www.agrimarketing.com.