No convoy should be without 'em.
If you're the first or last vehicle in a convoy, you're gonna need a convoy warning light (CWL CWL Catholic Women's League
CWL Campus Wide Login
CWL Center for Writing and Learning
CWL Concealed Weapons License
CWL Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom - Cardiff-Wales (Airport Code)
CWL Congestion Window Limit
CWL Crying With Laughter ) or rotating amber warning light (RAWL) to meet the requirements of Para 2-16G of AR 385-55, Prevention of Motor Vehicle Accidents motor vehicle accident Public health A morbid condition that kills 45,000/yr–US; 60% are < age 35; MVAs account for 500,000 hospitalizations and most 20,000 spinal cord injuries, at a cost of $75 billion/yr .
* 5-ton trucks. The TMs tell you to use NSNs 6220-01-195-1791, 6220-00-947-7570, or 6220-01-219-7621, depending on your vehicle. Here's where to find 'em:
--M809-series 5-ton trucks. Repair parts for the CWLs are in Figs 502-504 of TM 92320-260-24P-2. Installation instructions start on Page 14-96 of TM 9-2320-260-20.
--M939-series 5-tons. Repair parts are listed in Figs 611-613 of TM 9-2320-27224P-2. Installation instructions start on Page 3-1104 of TM 9-2320-272-24-2.
* 2 1/2-ton trucks. Use NSN NSN National Stock Number
NSN Nokia Siemens Networks
NSN National Storytelling Network
NSN NATO Stock Number
NSN New Substances Notification (CEPA)
NSN National Student Number (NZ)
NSN Never Say Never 6220-01-195-1791.
* M747 semitrailer sem·i·trail·er
A trailer having a set or several sets of wheels at the rear only, with the forward portion being supported by the truck tractor or towing vehicle. . Use the RAWL, NSN 6220-00-947-7570, listed in Fig 11 of TM 9-2330-294-24P.
* CUCVs, HMMWVs and all M871 and M872 semitrailers. Use NSN 2590-01107-9696. Installation instructions for this light are printed in TB 9-2590-510-23.
* FMTV FMTV Family of Medium Tactical Vehicles
FMTV Frequency Modulation Television . Use NSN 6220-01-423-2337.
If you need an amber bubble light to go with the kits, use NSN 6220-00-947-7570.