No Devils at De Villa.IPL (Initial Program Load) Same as boot.
1. IPL - Information Processing Language.
2. IPL - Internet Public Library.
3. IPL - Initial Program Load.
4. IPL - Initial Program Loader. has brought to cricket.
Saturday night was to be party night for the Delhi Daredevils at paceman Ashish Nehra's Hauz Khas Village restaurant, De Villa, but they went missing in action and it turned out to be a celebration till the wee hours for the Pune Warriors, with lovely looking ladies of different nationalities giving them good company.
Thanks to Dada's electrifying performance and astute captaincy, the Warriors had downed the Devils comprehensively, giving themselves a good reason to party.
And of course, Nehra, the host, is now one of the Warriors, so the official club lounge of the Devil became the watering hole of Dada's Boys.
For the journos hovering around for juicy tidbits TidBITS is an award-winning electronic newsletter and web site dealing primarily with Apple Computer and Macintosh-related topics. Internet publication
TidBITS has been published weekly since April 16, 1990, which makes it one of the longest running Internet publications. , it was a long wait -- the Warriors trooped after two in the night and hit the bar without much ado, refusing to oblige anyone with a quote or a quip quip
1. A clever, witty remark often prompted by the occasion.
2. A clever, often sarcastic remark; a gibe. See Synonyms at joke.
3. A petty distinction or objection; a quibble.
4. . With Nehra and his brother Bhanu, who runs the restaurant, playing the perfect hosts, Mithun Minhas, Robin Uthappa, Murali Kartik, Ashok Dinda, South African Wayne Parnel, and Aussies Callum Ferguson and Steve Smith just let their hairdown, and some of them danced the night away. The delicious canapes, which the players swooped upon, and the drinks that kept flowing like water kept eveyone's energy levels and spirits high at De Villa.
Nehra also showed his skills as an emerging crisis manager when he acted fast to soothe the ruffled ruf·fle 1
1. A strip of frilled or closely pleated fabric used for trimming or decoration.
2. A ruff on a bird.
a. A ruckus or fray.
b. Annoyance; vexation.
4. feathers of an irate fan who had been stopped from speaking to him. It seems as though running a restaurant has taught Nehra a few other things other than bowling a good line and length.
After Dada's boys bushwhacked them, the Devils didn't dare to party
Copyright 2012 India Today Group. All Rights Reserved.
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company