Nicole Saba deserts her man for freedom.Lebanese singer Nicole Saba Saba, island, Netherlands Antilles
Saba (sä`bə), island (1990 est. pop. 1,100), 5 sq mi (13 sq km), Netherlands Antilles, one of the NW Leeward Islands. The rugged island is actually the cone of an extinct volcano rising to c. has completed filming her latest music video for the song "Birahti" (As I please), directed by Yahia Sa'adah, who turned the concept of the clip to a short film.
Yahia wanted Nicole to send a message via the video of how one should act in circumstances CIRCUMSTANCES, evidence. The particulars which accompany a fact.
2. The facts proved are either possible or impossible, ordinary and probable, or extraordinary and improbable, recent or ancient; they may have happened near us, or afar off; they are public or of love.
According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. the London London, city, Canada
London, city (1991 pop. 303,165), SE Ont., Canada, on the Thames River. The site was chosen in 1792 by Governor Simcoe to be the capital of Upper Canada, but York was made capital instead. London was settled in 1826. based Elaph, the story of the clip revolves around a young woman who is intimately in·ti·mate 1
1. Marked by close acquaintance, association, or familiarity.
2. Relating to or indicative of one's deepest nature: intimate prayers.
3. involved with a man, but she realizes that he has made many mistakes in his life and he is corrupt. She also realizes that he treats her unfairly and so she decides to desert him to go on with her life and be free.
The concept of the clip sends a message that life calls for one to live free and not be tied to someone who cannot provide comfort.
After completing this clip, Nicole realized that she had been dealing with her love life in the wrong manner and so she is trying to send a message to the younger generation to make them aware of the importance of living their life in freedom and being able to make their own choices.
[c] 2008 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)