News IQ.1. Which of the following countries did Saddam Hussein not attack?
2. What former U.S. President did Hussein try to assassinate as·sas·si·nate
tr.v. as·sas·si·nat·ed, as·sas·si·nat·ing, as·sas·si·nates
1. To murder (a prominent person) by surprise attack, as for political reasons.
A. Ronald Reagan
B. Bill Clinton
C. George H.W. Bush Noun 1. George H.W. Bush - vice president under Reagan and 41st President of the United States (born in 1924)
George Herbert Walker Bush, President Bush, George Bush, Bush
3. How much oil did the U.S. import from Iraq in the first six months of 2002?
B. 10 million barrels
C. 110 million barrels
4. President George W. Bush spoke before which organization to warn that Iraq posed a danger to world peace?
A. the United Nations
B. the North Atlantic Treaty Organization North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), established under the North Atlantic Treaty (Apr. 4, 1949) by Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Great Britain, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, and the United States. (NATO NATO: see North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
in full North Atlantic Treaty Organization
International military alliance created to defend western Europe against a possible Soviet invasion. )
C. the U.S. Congress
5. Who said that the number-one U.S. priority should not be attacking Iraq, but fighting terrorists?
A. Saddam Hussein
B. Senator Max Cleland
C. George W. Bush