Newmark New Jersey.Newmark New Jersey announced the following transactions:
* Lipman Selznick & Witkowski has signed a 13,717 SF renewal lease at 101 Fieldcrest Ave. in Edison, N.J. Paul Giannone and James Scanlon, of Newmark, represented the tenant in the transaction;
* WB Wood Co., Inc. has signed an 11,500 SF lease at 890 Mountain Ave. in New Providence New Providence, city, United States
New Providence, borough (1990 pop. 11,439), Union co., NE N.J.; settled c.1720, set off and inc. 1899. It is largely residential but has some light industry. Roses and fruit are grown there commercially. , N.J. David Simon David Simon can refer to:
* EForce, Inc. has signed a lease at 333 Thornali St. in Edison, N.J. William Cariste, Richard Madison, James Madison, James, 1751–1836, 4th President of the United States (1809–17), b. Port Conway, Va. Early Career
A member of the Virginia planter class, he attended the College of New Jersey (now Princeton Univ.), graduating in 1771. Scanlon, and Kevin Carton, of Newmark, represented the landlord in the transaction. Sitar Company/ Oncor International represented the tenant;
* The Digital Group has signed a sublease sublease n. the lease of all or a portion of premises by a tenant who has leased the premises from the owner. A sublease may be prohibited by the original lease, or require written permission from the owner. at 155 Village Boulevard in Princeton, N.J. Douglas Twyman, of Newmark, represented the tenant in the transaction. CB Richard Ellis CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. NYSE: CBG is a multinational real estate corporation currently based in Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.. On December 20, 2006, the corporation, also known as CBRE, completed acquisition of Trammell Crow Co. in a transaction valued at $2. represented the sub-landlord;
* C.H. Robinson Company has signed a lease at 300 Harmon Meadow Boulevard in Seacaucus, N.J. Stephen Milgrom and Michael Tesser, of Newmark, represented the landlord in the transaction.