NewBay Media Announces Return of GOVERNMENT VIDEO EXPO, The East Coast's Largest Professional Video Event, to Washington, DC, December 1-3, 2009.
"We've expanded our offerings for GV Expo this year to not only meet the growing needs of those in government video, but to address the larger professional digital video community as well," said Carmel King, Executive Vice President, Video Broadcast Division, NewBay Media. "We're proud to present our most comprehensive educational program to date. Coupled with our growing exhibit floor, this makes GV Expo a 'must attend' event for content creation professionals in all sectors."
Highlights of this year's GV Expo include.
* Over 120 exhibitors including such industry-leading pioneers as Apple, Avid, Canon, Ikegami, JVC, and Panasonic.
* Free keynotes from high-level government video professionals including DC Court Services, The Pentagon Channel and The Library on Congress.
* Free "Meet The Government Producers Panel" includes officials from USDA, FDA, Department of Veterans Affairs and Department of Health and Human Services.
* Revamped conference program offerings, including Digital Media DC, Apple Pro Certification Training, and Broadcast Symposium East.
* New networking opportunities, including user group and association meetings.
For complete event information, including conference schedules, programs and registration options, please visit http://www.gvexpo.com.
About NewBay Media LLC
NewBay Media's market leading brands are centered on five vertical markets -- Broadcast and Video, Pro Audio, Musical Instruments, Systems Integration and K-12 Education. NewBay publishes and produces over 40 publications and show dailies, 50 websites, 30 daily and weekly E-Newsletters, three expos and over 50 custom publishing efforts annually. NewBay reaches over two million readers in print and one million online and in person around the world in over 100 countries. Additional information on NewBay can be found by visiting www.nbmedia.com.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Comment:||NewBay Media Announces Return of GOVERNMENT VIDEO EXPO, The East Coast's Largest Professional Video Event, to Washington, DC, December 1-3, 2009.|
|Date:||Oct 20, 2009|
|Previous Article:||Reportlinker Adds Statins: the World Market, 2009-2024 Report.|
|Next Article:||Reportlinker Adds Global Wireless OEM Financial Results Q4 2008 Report.|