New version of Olectra chart charting tool. (Tools).
New Features & Functionality include:
* Various chart types: area (now with 3D effects), bar, bubble, candlestick, hi-lo-open-close, pie, plot, polar, radar, ribbon, scatter, stacking area, stacking bar, surface, 100% stacking, 3D scatter and 3D bar
* 2D and 3D Unicode controls for National Language Support available (Unicode provides a unique number for every character- whatever the platform, program, or language enabling data to be transported through many different systems without corruption)
* Localisation of DLL satellites so programmers can substitute their own error messages and property pages based upon locale
* Alarm zones that use background bands of colour or pattern to demarcate significant Y values in charts.
* Data binding to data sources, often without writing a single line of code. Intelligent update for fast, real-time charting and tracking.
* Intuitive grid-style data editor
* Built-in zooming, scaling, and rotation
* Dynamic date and time axis on any plot
* Dual Y-axes and logarithmic axes
* Scientific, accounting, currency, fraction, and percent annotations
* Flexible array and general data layout for easy loading, plotting and editing
* 60 demos with source code and 30 sample code files
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jul 1, 2001|
|Previous Article:||Graphics Server 5.8 international. (Tools).|
|Next Article:||Query 1.0. (Tools).|