New York IREM unveils new website.The Greater New York Chapter of the Institute of Real Estate Management This article or section needs sources or references that appear in reliable, third-party publications. Alone, primary sources and sources affiliated with the subject of this article are not sufficient for an accurate encyclopedia article. has unveiled a new interactive Website that places a wealth of information and resources at the fingertips of real estate professionals. The Website - www.iremnyc.org -promises to be an important resource for real estate managers.
Among the interactive features, says Greater NY Chapter IREM IREM Institute of Real Estate Management (Chicago, Illinois)
IREM Institute of Real Estate Managers
IREM Integrated Research, Evaluation, and System Analysis Model
IREM Infra-Red Emission Microscopy President Joe Scholes, CPM, are "Career Coach"; on-line registration for IREM Chapter courses, luncheons and other events; and a vast link network to government agencies, other real estate trade associations, professional services and other resources.
"Our new Website is consistent with IREM's long-standing history of helping in the education and certification process of real estate professionals. It is aimed at helping real estate professionals advance their careers and become leaders in real estate management by enhancing their skills and knowledge," Scholes explained.
The Website provides educational material, valuable information, analysis and practical advice for Certified Property Managers (CPM), Accredited accredited
recognition by an appropriate authority that the performance of a particular institution has satisfied a prestated set of criteria.
cattle herds which have achieved a low level of reactors to, e.g. Residential Managers (ARM), and Accredited Management Organizations (AMO AMO - America's Multimedia Online [R]), as well as candidates seeking these designations.
The Website contains a sweeping menu of information and services that include:
* On-line registration to education courses, luncheons and other events;
* IREM Viewpoints newsletter;
* IREM Chapter and National IREM education courses, including descriptions and explanations relative to CPM, ARM and AMO programs, scholarship opportunities, schedules and registration information;
* Jobs and resume bulletin board;
* Directory of CPMs,, ARMs and AMOs;
* Listing of all allied professionals, ranging from attorneys and architects, to insurance and workers' compensation providers, to janitorial and laundry services;
* Vast network of helpful links to dozens of government agencies, real estate trade associations, insurance products and other resources - including BOMA, ABO ABO
See: Accumulated Benefit Obligation , REBNY REBNY Real Estate Board of New York , the City of New York, and the Port Authority of NY/NJ NY/NJ New York/New Jersey ; and
* "Career Coach" who answers industry related career questions.