New TPE & rubber presses optimize melt flow.
A new line of presses for TPE TPE Thermoplastic Elastomer
TPE Terminal de Paiement Electronique (French)
TPE Total Power Exchange
TPE Twisted Pair Ethernet
TPE Tampines Expressway (Singapore)
TPE Therapeutic Plasma Exchange or rubber is said to trim cure times by up to 50%. New TurboCure presses from Rep Corp., Bartlett, Ill., feature melt-flow enhancements in the injection unit and the mold. The company has a new agreement with Beaumont Technology Inc., Erie, Pa., granting Rep sole rights to use Beaumont's patents on its MeltFlipper melt-flow technology in the field of elastomer elastomer (ĭlăs`təmər), substance having to some extent the elastic properties of natural rubber. The term is sometimes used technically to distinguish synthetic rubbers and rubberlike plastics from natural rubber. injection.
The new TempInverter device inside the injection unit avoids laminar laminar /lam·i·nar/ (lam´i-nar)
1. pertaining to a lamina or laminae.
3. of, pertaining to, or being a streamlined, smooth fluid flow. effects that stratify strat·i·fy
v. strat·i·fied, strat·i·fy·ing, strat·i·fies
1. To form, arrange, or deposit in layers.
2. melt-temperature differences and raises the temperature in the center of the flow stream at the moment of injection. The center parts of the mold thereby receive a 10[degrees] higher melt temperature without increasing the maximum temperature or affecting the final mechanical properties.
Inside the mold, Rep's new Fill Balancer is said to prevent temperature disparities from causing uneven filling of multiple cavities. The process increases the temperatures in the coldest areas and can prevent overestimating the cure time. It ensures that the hottest melt is located at the center of the part.
Rep also introduced a 400-ton Compact MultiStation (CMS (1) See content management system and color management system.
(2) (Conversational Monitor System) Software that provides interactive communications for IBM's VM operating system. ) press but did not release further details. Tel: (847) 697-7210 * www.rep.tm.fra