Napoleon Hill's Keys to Positive Thinking.10 STEPS TO HEALTH, WEALTH, & SUCCESS
Making one with yourself daily will help keep you on the path to success
The successful person will make the time to do what's important. This includes reading and studying to develop wealth, achieving success in their particular vocation and acquiring good health. To accomplish any of these, it's it's
1. Contraction of it is.
2. Contraction of it has. See Usage Note at its.
it's it is or it has
it's be ~have important that you spend time alone each day.
If you can find 20 minutes both in the morning and in the evening, that's nearly five hours a week you give to yourself. In a year's time, you will have accumulated ac·cu·mu·late
v. ac·cu·mu·lat·ed, ac·cu·mu·lat·ing, ac·cu·mu·lates
To gather or pile up; amass. See Synonyms at gather.
To mount up; increase. "found time" amounting to nearly a week and a half. If you set aside time to study and plan with a positive mental attitude The philosophy of having a positive mental attitude is the belief that one can increase achievement through optimistic thought processes. Having a vision of good natured change in the mind. , you'll you'll
Contraction of you will.
you'll you will or you shall
you'll will see almost immediately that this pays you tremendous benefits.
The key to making your private time pay off is to challenge yourself. Explore new worlds and philosophies that cast a new light on your situation. There are countless ways to do this. Let's look at four basic ones:
* Condition your mind. If you have religious training, you will find it helpful to pray for guidance. Your greatest hope lies in the power of prayer.
* Make a plan. It's a good practice to think in terms of yourself, your family, your vocation and whatever else is of interest to you. Have specific objectives and time limits to achieve them. You can have more than one definite purpose as long as it's not in conflict with any other.
* Question yourself. Consider the many possibilities at which you can arrive. Then, decide which is most desirable. Write down the questions you asked yourself and your responses in a permanent notebook.
* Refresh (1) To continuously charge a device that cannot hold its content. CRTs must be refreshed, because the phosphors hold their glow for only a few milliseconds. Dynamic RAM chips require refreshing to maintain their charged bit patterns. See vertical scan frequency and redraw. your memory. It's imperative to check back with yourself regularly, preferably pref·er·a·ble
More desirable or worthy than another; preferred: Coffee is preferable to tea, I think.
pref on a daily basis. Make it a point to update your permanent notebook daily.
Based on Napoleon Napoleon
French Napoléon Bonaparte orig. Italian Napoleone Buonaparte
(born Aug. 15, 1769, Ajaccio, Corsica—died May 5, 1821, St. Helena Island) French general and emperor (1804–15). Hill's Keys to Positive Thinking. 10 Steps to Health, Wealth and Success by Napoleon Hill and Michael J. Ritt Jr. (Plume, $11.95). Copyright [C] 1998. Reprinted by arrangement with Plume. To order, call Books Now at 800-BOOKS-NOW or visit www.BooksNow.com/BlackEnterprise.